fbpx

DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 243 total)
  • Author

Meet Grey Fox – painted for a trade with Kitsunelady. I tried to do the whole tipped looked that they have, but decided it looked gross so didn’t do it.

I love how his face turned out. It’s just so cute!

His wings aren’t just white, they have macropearl pearl-ex powder on them to give them some shimmer. Painted with mostly golden paints and pearl-ex powders.

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

This is one time that I’ll say all white wings look really good! It’s a really nice contrast with the darker coloring of his body and fits very nicely! Good job on this pretty!

Wow that new wolf is very unique and I LOVE the shiny, pearly wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

Those markings are great and I love the face! ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

What a pretty wolfy ๐Ÿ˜€ . I love how his markings came out ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Very nice! :yes:

Thanks everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
          Participant

I agree, it’s delightful! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady wrote:

And if my memory will work with me I should have him out by end of the week! I was gonna do it today, but got distracted by school stuffs…. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kitsunelady
            Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

And if my memory will work with me I should have him out by end of the week! I was gonna do it today, but got distracted by school stuffs…. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No worries, I too am having trouble getting to the post office. >.>; I can’t seem to escape the store before 4:50 these days! 9_9;; @ Christmas shipments

twindragonsmum
              Participant

ACKKKK!!!! No, no, no, no, no, NO talk of Christmas yet – twinners birthday (OMG they’ll be 14 and eligible to drive at the end of November ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ) then Christmas…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

ACKKKK!!!! No, no, no, no, no, NO talk of Christmas yet – twinners birthday (OMG they’ll be 14 and eligible to drive at the end of November ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ) then Christmas…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

*whispers* Christmas…… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

*whispers* Christmas…… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Christmas

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Y’all are toooooooooooooooooooooo naughty!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† *i think it’s the driving that gets my knickers in such a twist… who, WHO in their right mind think that 14 year olds are ‘mature’ enough to drive, a car, on a public road??????*

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

tdm

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I’m surprised the age over there is 14. I thought 15 was the standard age for a Driver’s Permit in the US.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 243 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.