fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

D’oh! Only 3 fit in a signature.

When can you tell if it’s a male or a female? *yay they have wings!*

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

When can you tell if it’s a male or a female? *yay they have wings!*

When they get to the second stage of hatchling growth…when most hatchlings get wings.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Woot! First set of adults! More eggs to clicky now!! I got everyone else’s clickied that I saw! Now how do you breed them? Can they be clicked to breed more than once? or is it only one breeding per adult??

I hate to interfere but I just got an abandoned one that only has 1 1/2 days left so please click on the dragons in my signature (just because one doesn’t have lots of time left) πŸ˜€ Back to your original programming.

EDIT: I also have this one that’s not in the signature… I just feel like including it.

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Woot! First set of adults! More eggs to clicky now!! I got everyone else’s clickied that I saw! Now how do you breed them? Can they be clicked to breed more than once? or is it only one breeding per adult??

The females can produce over and over again, if they like eachother. If they do not you can not breed that female again for I think it’s 2 weeks. 2 headed ones can ONLY produce eggs with other 2 headed ones

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Each dragon (male and female) involved in a breeding is out of comission for breeding for 1 week. To breed you must have an adult of each sex. Click on the female dragon’s action link. If she can breed you will see the word “Breed”. Click the link and select one of the eligible bachelors you are presneted with. If you are successful you can get anywhere from 1 to 3 eggs (if yout get multiples from a breeding pair you can only keep one of the eggs).

Bob

Better description thanks!!

pegasi1978 wrote:

Each dragon (male and female) involved in a breeding is out of comission for breeding for 1 week. To breed you must have an adult of each sex. Click on the female dragon’s action link. If she can breed you will see the word “Breed”. Click the link and select one of the eligible bachelors you are presented with. If you are successful you can get anywhere from 1 to 3 eggs (if yout get multiples from a breeding pair you can only keep one of the eggs).

And paper Dragons can’t breed cuz they’re not real πŸ˜†

khat7 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Each dragon (male and female) involved in a breeding is out of comission for breeding for 1 week. To breed you must have an adult of each sex. Click on the female dragon’s action link. If she can breed you will see the word “Breed”. Click the link and select one of the eligible bachelors you are presented with. If you are successful you can get anywhere from 1 to 3 eggs (if yout get multiples from a breeding pair you can only keep one of the eggs).

So where do they come from? Are they like Poads? πŸ˜†
                Please help clickly.

ariankentara wrote:

khat7 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

So where do they come from? Are they like Poadβ„’s? πŸ˜†
                Please help clickly.

Sort of. If you read the description it says : Paper dragons are not truly living creatures. They are pieces of parchment enchanted by magic. However, they behave almost like dragons. The only place where their behavior differs is breeding. Paper dragons cannot breed, and are very susceptible to fire.

http://dragcave.net/user/khat7

Bob

very susceptible to fire.
                  D’OH!!!

FYI for people wanting help with clicks.
                  I already posted this in the Nursery but thought I should put it here too πŸ˜€

Go here

http://www.thedcfansite.com/index.php

Click Nursery, (or hatchery for eggs) go to the bottom of the page and enter the name of your scroll and the four digit code embedded in the original code for you hatchling Post and you’re done

Be sure and read the Rules for the site and how to post so you fully understand πŸ˜‰ It’s very easy to use and you don’t have to join to post there. πŸ˜†

YOU ONLY NEED THE FOUR LETTER CODE. You can find the code in any of the view code section on your scroll

Thanks… my purple and pink seriously need more views… they’re at 120-something… I don’t think they’re gonna make it though.

Bob

khat7 wrote:

FYI for people wanting help with clicks.
                    I already posted this in the Nursery but thought I should put it here too πŸ˜€

Go here

http://www.thedcfansite.com/index.php

Click Nursery, (or hatchery for eggs) go to the bottom of the page and enter the name of your scroll and the four digit code embedded in the original code for you hatchling Post and you’re done

Be sure and read the Rules for the site and how to post so you fully understand πŸ˜‰ It’s very easy to use and you don’t have to join to post there. πŸ˜†

YOU ONLY NEED THE FOUR LETTER CODE. You can find the code in any of the view code section on your scroll
                    I tired it twice but could not get added???
                    Am I missing something??

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,649 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.