fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

I got Gold Whoop!
    This is my second one really but it seems like it took forever to get. Mostly cuz I got the first one when I started this πŸ˜€ Now crossing my fingers for a female since you can only breed For gold with Gold.

Katherine
    Participant

khat7 wrote:

I got Gold Whoop!
      This is my second one really but it seems like it took forever to get. Mostly cuz I got the first one when I started this πŸ˜€ Now crossing my fingers for a female since you can only breed For gold with Gold.

Congrats! But actually, you can breed a gold with any other dragon. The gold hatchling that I have right now has a gold mommy and a black daddy. πŸ˜€

Katherine
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

I got one, I just posted to see if it works….

DM what did you want people to send you?
        I need the BB Code for Forum signatures.
        I think I have yours in the hatchery already??

I figured it out as soon as I made the post then forgot to delete…. 😳 There in there, that’s all I care about.

How many clicks do you need to hatch?

You actually don’t need any clicks to hatch. Just views and unique views. πŸ˜€

eaglefeather831 wrote:

khat7 wrote:

I got Gold Whoop!

Congrats! But actually, you can breed a gold with any other dragon. The gold hatchling that I have right now has a gold mommy and a black daddy. πŸ˜€

Really? That’s great to know. I was told you good only get gold by breeding gold and since everytime I’ve tried to breed mine I’ve gotten the females color I thought that was true. Thanks
        *rushes off to try breeding gold again* πŸ˜†

Bob

That is wierd??? I just got as strange marking one that appeared on my scroll that I never picked up??

That happens sometimes if you are clicking to pick up an egg just as it is about to load the next egg. That’s one of the reasons they have the option to abandon. You have to wait five hours unless you picked up an abandoned egg. They can be put back right away.
          Bred eggs can also be abandoned right after if you so choose.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Has anyone ever noticed the adds on the pick-up-abandoned-eggs page?? “Become an Egg Donor” “Cincinnati Egg Donation” 😯 😯

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Has anyone ever noticed the adds on the pick-up-abandoned-eggs page?? “Become an Egg Donor” “Cincinnati Egg Donation” 😯 😯

Every time I see your post in this shade of green I think it’s one of mine πŸ™„ Only I don’t remember writing it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The ads are there to help support the Dragoncave site. If you haven’t yet you really should go to the forum and read all the pinned topics. They cover pretty much everything you might ask. πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

khat7 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Every time I see your post in this shade of green I think it’s one of mine πŸ™„ Only I don’t remember writing it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The ads are there to help support the Dragoncave site. If you haven’t yet you really should go to the forum and read all the pinned topics. They cover pretty much everything you might ask. πŸ˜‰

Ya I stole your color…sorry πŸ˜† I think I appologized in another thread too…I’ve always wanted it, but didn’t know what colors were legal to do syntactically so I stuck with the cyan until you figgured it out! =D.

Anyway, I know the adds are there to help fund it, I think it’s just funny the content of those adds, like egg donations and such πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

khat7 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Ya I stole your color…sorry πŸ˜† I think I appologized in another thread too…I’ve always wanted it, but didn’t know what colors were legal to do syntactically so I stuck with the cyan until you figgured it out! =D.

Anyway, I know the adds are there to help fund it, I think it’s just funny the content of those adds, like egg donations and such πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I answered in the other post when I found it πŸ˜€
              Yes the ads are hilarious. Kind of going with the theme πŸ˜† There are some for Bearded Dragons too.

Rachel
              Participant

Cool deal. I’d never seen this before.

They hatched! πŸ˜€ *grins*

Bob

We need these guys to grow up and become adults!!

Bob

OH NO a hatcher did not make it!!SORRY!!!
                    Ariankentara

I was gonna freeze him if he didn’t grow up but I didn’t catch it quick enough. It figures, all my adults are female he would have been the first male.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,649 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.