fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1,636 through 1,649 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Thanks for the information! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
      Participant

Stupid question. I can’t figure out how you know when to hatch an egg?

And how do you hatch it?

*** so confused ***

Also if you change your account settings to “accept aid from others” this will help get more views for your eggs.

Kiya
        Participant

Okay, done! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
          Participant

This is actually a lot of fun once you start learning about the different breeds!

Elise
            Participant

Hi, I’m a newbie to this forum and the cave. I managed to get 3 eggs and have the link to my eggs showing but can’t figur out how to get the eggs to show up. Can someone please help?

littleironhorse
              Participant

Sent you an email πŸ™‚

Elise
                Participant

Sent you an email πŸ™‚

They are there!!! THANK YOU!!!

Kiya
                  Participant

My eggs have HOLES in them now. Is this good?

Misty
                    Participant

Yes it’s good >.< Soon you will have cute little baby dragons!

Kiya
                      Participant

Oh oh, two of them hatched!

Now… if only I had any idea what to do with them! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Oh oh, two of them hatched!

Now… if only I had any idea what to do with them! πŸ™‚

LOL!

For now you wait for them to grow up, and then you can decide if you want to breed them. I think that’s pretty much it beyong getting new ones and accumulating a horde of Dragons.

Then again, I haven’t been doing this very long either so maybe there something I don’t know…

Kelly
                          Participant

I have been seeing these eggs and dragons on everyones sigs for a while wondering where and how you all got them,lol. Well I jumped in got a couple. Now I wait for them to hatch. πŸ™‚

Tara
                            Participant

I started up a thread for requesting and giving eggs so we can all help each other out getting the eggs we want. It also has some useful links and info in the first post. Here’s the link to it:
                              http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/dragon-cave-egg-exchange

littleironhorse
                              Participant

Eggs hatch at 4 days or less. The less time they have the less views they need. I like using self serve hatcheries to hatch my eggs. You just enter your scroll name and select which eggs you want to add. My favorite is Silvi’s lair. It’s usually the only one I need. I find in Silvi’s they gain views slow enough that eggs don’t get sick but fast enough that they hatch fairly close to 4 days.

here’s the link: http://lair.silverdrak.de/index.php

P.S. If anyone needs/wants a certain type of egg just let me know and I’ll try and breed you one if I can. I have most dragons and most have short if any lineages.

Thanks for the link!

And I may take you up on that offer, I’m still at the very early stages, but if I have trouble getting the egg I want, I’ll get in touch with you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1,636 through 1,649 (of 1,649 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.