fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

😳 πŸ™„ I knew I should’ve kept up with this thread… Oh great ND hatcher, teach me the ways of the neglect. *bows* I am going to attempt it after the ones I have now hatch (monday-ish).

Katherine
    Participant

lol, you’re funny. πŸ˜› But I learned everything I know from this forum: http://ndscience.forumotion.com/forum
      Also, if you get onto the chat there, there are some people that experiment all the time. I helped with those experiments, and the more you help, the more you learn!
      Let me know if you have any specific questions…but I am going to find another page for you….http://ndscience.forumotion.com/t30-so-how-do-i-go-about-getting-a-neglected
      http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Help.php

Hope they help!!

Bob

I have not been her in some time but not I’m getting told the computer can’t find drag cave or my scroll???

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Your scroll is still safe and sound, DM. Might be a setting within your browser. :scratch:

New scary site is scary… 0_0 Other than that, I have a theory on the new eggs (IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE) and I’m not going to be a spoiler either, so if you would rather wait/figure it out yourself, SKIP THE NEXT POST!!

There isn’t two new breeds, there’s THREE. My theory is that because there’s a Kitty Dragon and a Two Tailed Dragon, they will be interchangeable to create bakeneko Two-Tailed Cat Dragons. It would explain the “More than meets the eye” comment (not a Transformers rift) and can be interperated as a Japan shoutout. Then again, I could be wrong and am just hyped up on Cat/Japanese legends…. :shrug: On that note, OMG!!! DRAGONCATS!!! I’M SO HAPPY!! XD

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Actually the third new dragon is a black stripe dragon – comes through breeding.

And OMG! You can have more than three links in your signature now. That makes dragon raising so much easier.

Bob

still getting this message
              Oops! Internet Explorer could not find dragcave.ath.cx

this is my first time logging on in some time did we lose the color for our text??

Katherine
              Participant

The domain name is now dragcave.net
                πŸ™‚

Hannah
                Participant

GAH! Magistream had an issue apparently a week ago, and now all my Hummingbirds are gone from Valentines day πŸ™

I’ve been looking on the forums for a fix to this but I’ve basically seen “You’re SOL!!” .. I’m really disappointed. I pm’d Tristan anyway, but I’m thinking it’s just going to get ignored.

Sigh. Honestly if it doesn’t get fixed I will likely stop donating to that site. I’m really thoroughly disappointed, as the Hummingbirds have been one of my favorite creatures.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

GAH! Magistream had an issue apparently a week ago, and now all my Hummingbirds are gone from Valentines day πŸ™

I’ve been looking on the forums for a fix to this but I’ve basically seen “You’re SOL!!” .. I’m really disappointed. I pm’d Tristan anyway, but I’m thinking it’s just going to get ignored.

Sigh. Honestly if it doesn’t get fixed I will likely stop donating to that site. I’m really thoroughly disappointed, as the Hummingbirds have been one of my favorite creatures.

Actually the server glitch happened on/around Feb. 24 (so it’s been more than a month now). Tristan even flooded the stream with hummingbirds again for most of the week after the glitch before lowering them to their normal drop rate. (The hummingbirds are still available). If you haven’t read them the two main threads on the glitch are:
                    http://magistream.com/0-global/98952-important-server-glitch-and-missing-creatures.html
                    http://magistream.com/2-support-and-suggestions/98917-missing-creatures-and-eggs-read-first-post.html

Hannah
                    Participant

Yeah I read them, and I sat there at the stream for about an hour yesterday looking for them. I don’t log onto that site every day (obviously!), and I don’t think it should be a requirement to do so in order to get something that I previously already had!

I know it’s probably tough to replace everyone’s things, but unfortunately it looks bad on their part when people are unsatisfied. Since that’s the case with me, I can simply no longer support them :/

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Sent you a few things. πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                        Participant

Aww thank you Pegasi <3

Wowowow!! I typed the above before I went and looked.. do you want me to send you anything for those? I've been trying to get a couple pegasus (wait, is pegasi the plural for pegasus? XD) so I could try breeding the pinto cause hes sooo cute!

That's really generous of you Pegasi πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Aww thank you Pegasi <3

Wowowow!! I typed the above before I went and looked.. do you want me to send you anything for those? I've been trying to get a couple pegasus (wait, is pegasi the plural for pegasus? XD) so I could try breeding the pinto cause hes sooo cute!

That's really generous of you Pegasi πŸ™‚

Nah! It’s okay they were sitting around waiting for the right person to come along and need them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,649 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.