fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

New eggs! Found in the “mountains”. Where are the mountains?

Catch phrase: This egg has a roughβ€”yet shinyβ€”shell.

littleironhorse
      Participant

They’re in the alpine biome but you bette be quick! They’re gone in seconds!

I haven’t managed to catch one yet!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Oh gosh and I have to go to work >.< I shall try to grab some real quick

oh man! They're mixed in with normal eggs…i have 0 chance of grabbing one now lol. maybe one of you awesome people can breed me a 2nd gen sometime =PPP

Misty
          Participant

If you guys have trouble nabbing some just let me know. I will gladly share babies when I have mature dragons =)

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Luckily i managed to get 2 from a hourly drop JUST before i had to go to work, so I can make a breeding pair [unless influence doesn’t work >.>] and i’ll be happy to share my babies too

I’ve been trying to nab one all freaking day and NADDA!!!! πŸ™ I am to slow and apparently so is my computer. Will they only be today or will they now be in the alpine Bio all the time?? Newbie here **WAVES** :tongue:

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I’ve been trying to nab one all freaking day and NADDA!!!! πŸ™ I am to slow and apparently so is my computer. Will they only be today or will they now be in the alpine Bio all the time?? Newbie here **WAVES** :tongue:

I got another. When it is off cool down I will send it to you so you can have a CB

littleironhorse
                Participant

Since they’re not Holiday eggs, I suspect that they’ll be around from now on, but in smaller numbers than on their release day.

The way I do it is to click like a maniac… Pick one egg spot, hit refresh and click-click-click even while waiting for the new egg to show up! And click blind too, don’t wait and read or it’s too late!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Sent you a PM Branzyboo

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Since they’re not Holiday eggs, I suspect that they’ll be around from now on, but in smaller numbers than on their release day.

The way I do it is to click like a maniac… Pick one egg spot, hit refresh and click-click-click even while waiting for the new egg to show up! And click blind too, don’t wait and read or it’s too late!

I do something similar when hunting via computer…can’t do that this time now…having to hunt via phone sucks big time. πŸ™

littleironhorse
                      Participant

PMed you! πŸ˜‰

littleironhorse
                        Participant

All gone! πŸ™‚

Thanks all for your responses and helpful advice!!! WOOT WOOT. I now LOVE F5 for refreshing and nabbing eggs. Thanks LIH and Siri!! Huggs to you both!

Rachel
                          Participant

Thank you, LIH!!

Tara
                            Participant

Nabbed a pair, thanks LIH!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 508 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.