fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Snow
    Participant

Hey guys I got the eggs bi wanted from the ap! Yay XD thanks for all your help I can try and breedbthem before event is over if any of you guys need some. Although I do like those circle dragons too maybe if ya want to trade 🙂

Riversgrace
      Participant

YAY! I got two pretty decent hollies off the AP!

tempest618
        Participant

Does it take longer for the holiday dragons to hatch? This is my first holiday and I don’t want to go crazy and be egg locked when this year’s dragons come out.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Got my Holly! Whoo! And it’s a Santa line!

and…NO LIMITS on christmas dragons O.o

LuvsDragons
            Participant

My snowfort isn’t saving. I have upgraded it twice and it keeps reverting. And I lose all my snow. :S Anybody else have this problem?

littleironhorse
              Participant

Mine is saving, but I barely started and already got attacked! LOL!

Was it one of you guys or a random attack?

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I’ve just been random attacking, but feel free to attack me =3 I need to try and hit max level before I leave for vacation tomorrow

tempest618
                  Participant

Littleironhorse, it was me who attacked you earlier. I remembered that you and Sirithiliel play so I was hoping you had forts started. Feel free to attack me back. I know i won’t make the goal but it should be fun.

Snow
                    Participant

I’ll start attacking you guys feel free to do the same if ya like. I snagged a holly as well XD wheee I lurve Christmas

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I need to try and hit max level before friday evening XD I’ll be out of town from then until Christmas and won’t have any more time to try and level my fort haha

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Does anyone know how many levels there are?

BTW, I have 2 CB Wrapping Wings if anyone has a special request for a particular mate, I’ll be happy to oblige…

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

25 is the highest level, from what I’ve seen posted in a lot of places. I’m lvl 19 right now =)

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Way to go! You’re certainly going to make it!

I’m only at 9 right now…

littleironhorse
                              Participant

Does it take longer for the holiday dragons to hatch? This is my first holiday and I don’t want to go crazy and be egg locked when this year’s dragons come out.

No, it’s the same time as other dragons. Worse comes to worse, you can always abandon some eggs if you find out you have too many on the 25th…

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

Woot! 24 now! Soon I can start making my fort awesome since I won’t have to worry about using snow to level up =3

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 508 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.