fbpx

Calling all model horse collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Calling all model horse collectors!

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Grail horse acquired!

I fell in love with the glossy silver bay color when I bought Uncalled For years ago, and when I found out Breyer had released a Swaps in this color I knew I had to have it! (SM Swaps is my #1 fave Stablemate, so I’m also fond of the Classic-size version.)

Look at this beautiful creature!

And here are both my glossy silver bay ladies:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Did anybody go to BreyerFest this year?

I didn’t get to go, but from all accounts it was a crazy time, with special releases everywhere! I was lucky enough to find someone on the Blab forums willing to pick up the “Rico” model for me, so I now officially have a Silver conga. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.