Calling all model horse collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Calling all model horse collectors!

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Grail horse acquired!

I fell in love with the glossy silver bay color when I bought Uncalled For years ago, and when I found out Breyer had released a Swaps in this color I knew I had to have it! (SM Swaps is my #1 fave Stablemate, so I’m also fond of the Classic-size version.)

Look at this beautiful creature!

And here are both my glossy silver bay ladies:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Did anybody go to BreyerFest this year?

I didn’t get to go, but from all accounts it was a crazy time, with special releases everywhere! I was lucky enough to find someone on the Blab forums willing to pick up the “Rico” model for me, so I now officially have a Silver conga. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.