Calling all model horse collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Calling all model horse collectors!

This topic contains 76 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Nightcrow 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Nightcrow
    Participant

Grail horse acquired!

I fell in love with the glossy silver bay color when I bought Uncalled For years ago, and when I found out Breyer had released a Swaps in this color I knew I had to have it! (SM Swaps is my #1 fave Stablemate, so I’m also fond of the Classic-size version.)

Look at this beautiful creature!

And here are both my glossy silver bay ladies:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Did anybody go to BreyerFest this year?

I didn’t get to go, but from all accounts it was a crazy time, with special releases everywhere! I was lucky enough to find someone on the Blab forums willing to pick up the “Rico” model for me, so I now officially have a Silver conga. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.