fbpx

Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

What a lovely grab Hannah!! Wow!

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

These are lovely! Thank you all for posting your photos, they are so much fun to see. Has anyone seen a mismatched eyed wolf per chance? Has that popped up in any of the wolf grab bags ever? Just curious…

Skylover
        Participant

Here’s a few pictures of mine! He’s a really beautiful and deep brown color with white markings. I really like it, but I’m looking to see if I can get one that more closely resembles my dog Koda, so it will be up for trade.

photo IMG_5548_1_zpsqhm5hsg1.jpg

photo IMG_5553_4_zpsv7ppeemv.jpg

photo IMG_5552_3_zpsfmx7wb69.jpg

photo IMG_5551_2_zpscdwpirmj.jpg

And here’s a picture of Koda:

photo IMG_4608_1_zps582e9ffc.jpg

Aggie83
          Participant

@ Skylover Your Koda is adorable.

jmoore
            Participant

Wow, these guys are all gorgeous! Congrats everyone!

Bullsquid
              Participant

I think Melody has really outdone herself with these. I keep scrolling through this thread saying, “OMG that one’s gorgeous, and that one, and that one…” πŸ™‚ I keep wanting to make trade or buy offers for people’s wolves, though I guess I should wait until my brindle wolf arrives first, right? πŸ˜‰

MandBsMom
                Participant

I meant to take a picture of my Fuzzy that arrived today along-side my new wolf (cause it was so pretty and almost looked brindle-wolfy in nature (black tipped orangish-red fur)) but I spaced out and forgot so my buddy Jack decided to model the new fuzzy for me! πŸ˜‰

My package was fuzzyless. πŸ™

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                  Participant

MandBsMom – Did you write “Love Fuzzy” in the notes section of your order? That’s how you get these fuzzies πŸ™‚ If you do not write that, you won’t get one in your package!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

MandBsMom
                    Participant

I did. It even showed up on my email confirmation of my order. It’s alright, the current fuzzy hoard ate the last of the chocolate last night and there wouldn’t be any for the new guy till I get to the store. πŸ™‚

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Here’s my guy. I’m trying to hold onto to some of my pieces, but if this is your dream guy, please let me know. I would be willing to trade if you really love him.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

I think Melody has really outdone herself with these. I keep scrolling through this thread saying, “OMG that one’s gorgeous, and that one, and that one…” πŸ™‚ I keep wanting to make trade or buy offers for people’s wolves, though I guess I should wait until my brindle wolf arrives first, right? πŸ˜‰

having the same problem, gotta wait until tomorrow for mine….

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                          Keymaster

I did. It even showed up on my email confirmation of my order. It’s alright, the current fuzzy hoard ate the last of the chocolate last night and there wouldn’t be any for the new guy till I get to the store. πŸ™‚

You can Email Susie@Windstoneeditions and tell her you were left fuzzless. Did you search the package carefully?

MandBsMom
                            Participant

You can Email Susie@Windstoneeditions and tell her you were left fuzzless. Did you search the package carefully?

Yup. It’s always taped to the order form with Love Fuzzy written on it. This time there was nothing.

Aggie83
                              Participant

^^^^^^^^ what a sweet baby.

Amstaff
                                Participant

Wow, there have been some amazing ones show up so far ! Some of them may have been a few that I had marked as my favs., but I cant be certain.

Guess I wont know if I want to trade for another or not until mine shows up πŸ˜‰ Hopefully by friday ! I tracked him, and he is getting close !

Here is what my Tigger looked like, Id love to get one close to his markings. You cant tell in this shot, but his feet and his chest were also white. I dont think any were done with a patch of white on the back of the neck, so guess none will match him perfectly though, which is ok. I may love what I get, even if it doesnt resemble Tigger, I will just have to wait and see if it speaks to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.