Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

since there hasn’t been a thread started yet, I thought I might as well….

discuss and post your pics when you get them….

edit: looks like mine didn’t get out today so it’ll be stuck until Tuesday, yar…

as far as me, I seem to be interested in the ones that look like tigers as shown below…

photo wants_zpsxpbfqeve.jpg

photo grab_bag_brindle_wolves_zpsotlhrexd.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

jmoore
      Participant

Tracking says mine will be here Tuesday – YAY!! Hard for me to pick favorites. I think I prefer the solid ones over the ones with a lot of white (although the spotty one in the store photo is cool!) and the browner/ yellower ones over the grey ones. Which means I’ll probably get a grey one with a lot of white. πŸ™‚

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Jmoore, you lucky bum…I am envious of people who get theirs first…says the girl who might as well live in the North Pole…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

jmoore
          Participant

Angelika Zen I honestly don’t know how you survive the wait! I’m sorry, dear – we need to get some Windstone magic carpets or a transporter or something. πŸ™‚

Amstaff
            Participant

Jmoore, you lucky bum…I am envious of people who get theirs first…says the girl who might as well live in the North Pole…

I totally understand… it usually takes me 2 weeks or so for mine to arrive, the wait is horrendous !

Im hoping to get one with a bit of white, since my dog Tigger that I had years back was brindle with some white, on his head/chest and his underside and legs/paws. Lets hope I get one close to that πŸ˜‰

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

It’s just so painful to watch everyone post theirs…and have your favorites come and go…I guess this post belongs in the Whine is served thread, LOL!!!

I am really hopeful for a Brindle with a black mask – no white! If I get one with a brindle merle coat, it’s yours Amstaff πŸ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Amstaff
                Participant

I so hear yah! I find that by the time I get mine and post pics, that the excitement is over by then, and nobody is much interested anymore, lol !

Maybe we can help each other out in the end then, lol ! I do like the solid coated ones to, but only the brown to dark brown ones. I dont really care for the ones that are in the grey spectrum.

Here are my favs : Star most fav., red circle 2nd, yellow 3rd liked….lots of others I like to, but these are my top favs πŸ™‚

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

My order is still processing. I’m really hoping for one of the red/brown ones (I’m not hoping for a blue or tan, simply because my other wolf is grey.)

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
                    Blocked

I sold my other wolves before so I would love a blue or tan one myself. So if I get some red or brown one would trade it Stormbreeze. I also like the ones with white. Mine will also be at least a week wait though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WeRePaNtHeR
                      Participant

I’m working a trade for one hopefully – the brindle pattern looks amazing!
                        I really like the extra dark roast coffee all brown brindle ones and the orangey/yellowy tiger/bee all brindle ones. I like the ones that are more on the fantasy wolf side then wolf-dog-husky side.

I think brindle pattern would look really neat on peg, uni, or poad too, or other pebble critters.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’m seriously hoping for one that looks like my Kilala. I didn’t really have the spare money to order one, but I couldn’t at least try. Currently my fave is the one on the absolute far left of the store photo, the dark, rich solid brindle, I think that one captures the essence of my one true heart-dog!

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

What a lovely dog πŸ™‚ Great photographs, too… did you take them?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

rachelled
                            Participant

Your dog is gorgeous! Cute too, the last photo made me melt πŸ™‚

I don’t really have any favourite wolves yet, I think I’ll have to wait til mine gets here and photos of others’ wolves start showing up to see!

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Normally I wouldn’t post about what I hope to get, I am usually okay with most everything… but since all my grab bag canines have been some shade of grey, I am hoping for a wolf in a brown brindle. Any shade, and doesn’t matter how much or how little white, just hoping for one in brown!

Not that I would be upset if I end up with a blue/grey brindle, I just would prefer it if I didn’t.

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

What a lovely dog πŸ™‚ Great photographs, too… did you take them?

Thank you! Yes they’re photos I took πŸ™‚ the one looking up the tree was a couple weeks ago, she was on squirrel watch πŸ™‚
                                  The other is when she was under a yr, but has remained my fave photo of her, perfectly captures her personality πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.