fbpx

Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I just received mine a short time ago. A beautiful, rich dark brown bridle with white muzzle, paws, belly, tail tip, and golden eyes. S/he is located in the first photo, third row down from the top, 2nd wolf in on the right.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

I just received mine! (perfect timing as I was just about to leave to visit family!) Wow!! Is it AMAZING! I got a beautiful reddish-brownish brindle with some lovely white markings! The detailing on this guy is insanely beautiful and intricate! I can’t even tell you how special he is! 🙂 Here are photos of him! I love him (and have absolutely no problem keeping him, he’s incredibly beautiful in every way), but I did have my heart set on a solid colored brindle (no white). If he speaks to you and you have one you think I’d like, feel free to give me a holler! 🙂 And of course as you all know by now, lol, I’m always tempted by Poads. If you’ve got a poad to offer for trade, you may just sway me! 😉

Thanks SO much Melody for these amazing grab bags, they are drop-dead gorgeous and the detail is to die for. Thank you!! I can’t wait to see what everyone else gets! Hope you all get a special one you love! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Bullsquid
        Participant

That’s one gorgeous wolf, PrairieVixen. Congratulations!:)

At first I hoped I would get one that looks like my dog, but now I think that I would be happy with almost any of the brindle wolves. Oh, the anticipation!

PrairieVixen
          Participant

That’s one gorgeous wolf, PrairieVixen. Congratulations!:)

At first I hoped I would get one that looks like my dog, but now I think that I would be happy with almost any of the brindle wolves. Oh, the anticipation!

Thanks Bullsquid! Can’t wait to see what pretty one you get! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
            Participant

Here’s my mom’s wolf! She’s got purple eyes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
              Participant

oh man natasha, yours is awesome! the purples eyes make her even better!

Natasha
                Participant

oh man natasha, yours is awesome! the purples eyes make her even better!

That’s actually my mom’s! She is gorgeous though. I was trying to put up SO & my wolves but my computer just crashed. They’ll be up in a minute!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

oooo! I wasn’t expecting to see these guys so soon! pretty!

sadly mine is still sitting at Windstone, waiting to go out….. ;-;

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                    Participant

Here’s SO’s wolf. He’s very Tigerish. Peachy Tan, with dark brown, soft black and white. He likes him but might consider trading him for one of the solid dark grey wolves from the last batch:

Here’s my wolf! He’s a dark tan & grey wolf with gold eyes and gorgeous markings. He’s a little cooler toned than he photographs. I would consider trading him, but am also perfectly happy to keep him. The paint jobs on these guys are gorgeous!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                      Participant

Here’s SO’s wolf. He’s very Tigerish. Peachy Tan, with dark brown, soft black and white. He likes him but might consider trading him for one of the solid dark grey wolves from the last batch:

Looks like SO got one from the class pic: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here’s my wolf! He’s a dark tan & grey wolf with gold eyes and gorgeous markings. He’s a little cooler toned than he photographs. I would consider trading him, but am also perfectly happy to keep him. The paint jobs on these guys are gorgeous!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Ann
                        Participant

Here’s mine. A parti-colored red brindle. Very beautiful. I love the bald face. I have that on several other GB unis, gives them a sweet face. I love this one. But I might trade for a blue brindle or blue brindle parti. Or a black brindle, which is very light tan with black brindling.

photo image_zpsu4iiqdpt.jpg

Linda
                          Participant

I just got mine today the first picture is the true color the rest is to light. Raining here today.
                             photo 100_0810_zps2bcynpqz.jpg photo 100_0812_zpsj0t6asus.jpg photo 100_0814_zpsxsirymej.jpg photo 100_0815_zps8b1bq785.jpg

jmoore
                            Participant

Here’s mine! He’s a gorgeous, dark mahogany color (and impossible to photograph). Thank you Melody – they are all stunning!

Natasha
                              Participant

Here’s mine! He’s a gorgeous, dark mahogany color (and impossible to photograph). Thank you Melody – they are all stunning!

Wow! He’s gorgeous!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Shotzy11
                                Participant

I just received my gb wolf. He is a dark grey and black striped brindle with a little white on his face/nose and front paws. I will try to get a picture posted tomorrow. I would be up for a trade with a solid brown,tan,black striped brindle (no white). These are so nice in person and bigger then I was expecting – since this is my first pebble wolf. I can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.