fbpx

Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

I took some more pictures of my fellow. I am still not convinced I will be keeping him, but he’s beautiful and has certainly grown on me too 🙂

WOW this one is beautiful! If you want to trade just let me know…

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Natasha
      Participant

I received this wolf in a trade today, and as he has not made an appearance in this thread, I wanted to share him. Meet Hannibal! He’s a dark black with some tiger-eye like bronze brindling. He looks very dark in person – the first pics look the most true but he’s not easy to photograph with the gloss. I’ve included the two flash pics to show off the brighter details that show up under bright light. I love him to bits. He’s by far my favorite wolf in my wolf pack!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am quite confident this is him:

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
        Participant

WOW! So dark, reminds me of a tigers eye but with more black. Congrats!

Natasha
          Participant

WOW! So dark, reminds me of a tigers eye but with more black. Congrats!

Yes, he looks so much like Tiger Eye, in the little bit that gleams through. Thank you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Zelda
            Participant

Natashavonlemke, that dark bronze on yours is very pretty! In your first picture it looks very much like there are little ‘threads’ in the bronze, very similar to tigers eye. Thanks for sharing!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

etruscan
              Participant

Meet my pain in the neck, impossible to photograph wolf. Indoors or outdoors I can’t get his color right in the photos, but these are fairly close for indoors/shade:

In the sun or under strong lights his pattern shows brightly:

I think he is this wolf in class photo #2:

Natasha
                Participant

Etruscan – this batch is so hard to photograph but yours looks gorgeous. I think I can extrapolate what he actually looks like from the photos considering how all my photo attempts turned out!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

etruscan
                  Participant

Etruscan – this batch is so hard to photograph but yours looks gorgeous. I think I can extrapolate what he actually looks like from the photos considering how all my photo attempts turned out!

Thanks. I alternate taking photos of him, reviewing the photos of him, trying something else while muttering to myself “Gee, you’d think that it mattered …” :p. Enough is enough – I give up!

Your dark wolf is beautiful. 🙂

Natasha
                    Participant

Thanks. I alternate taking photos of him, reviewing the photos of him, trying something else while muttering to myself “Gee, you’d think that it mattered …” :p. Enough is enough – I give up!

Your dark wolf is beautiful. 🙂

Thank you! I am so happy with the trade!

Yeah, I usually like natural light…but it doesn’t work so good with the gloss!!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Bodine
                      Participant

I love the brindle and white ones mostly though there are none that aren’t just awesome,but the white in contrast is striking.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

I haven’t had a chance to show this handsome fella … his eyes are the same coppery colour as his coat.

photo IMG-20150605-01698_zps61bnuu0p.jpg

photo IMG-20150605-01699_zpsxr3pbkfv.jpg

photo IMG-20150605-01701_zps7lmfxov7.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Betrluk1
                          Participant

natasha, i adore your wolf. great catch!

Natasha
                            Participant

natasha, i adore your wolf. great catch!

Thanks! i wanted a black wolf so badly I was thrilled to get him!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                              Blocked

My mom was lucky to be able to get a straggler brindle wolf and just got this one in. It looks like a dark striped tiger I think. It has copper coloured eyes to match. It is very pretty but hard to photograph so the brighter photos shown were taken with a flash to show the details more. I have included pictures of it with my wolf for colour comparison as mine is a little darker red versus dark orange.

We both prefer lighter coloured wolves, especially with blue eyes so these are both for trade or sale. If anyone would trade a lighter one like grey or tan with blue or yellow eyes, let us know! We would also look at trading for a blonde/tan wolf with blue eyes from a previous batch. If we don’t find a good trade, we will sell either one for the highest offer so see our classified ad.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

My mom was lucky to be able to get a straggler brindle wolf and just got this one in. It looks like a dark striped tiger I think. It has copper coloured eyes to match. It is very pretty but hard to photograph so the brighter photos shown were taken with a flash to show the details more. I have included pictures of it with my wolf for colour comparison as mine is a little darker red versus dark orange.

We both prefer lighter coloured wolves, especially with blue eyes so these are both for trade or sale. If anyone would trade a lighter one like grey or tan with blue or yellow eyes, let us know! We would also look at trading for a blonde/tan wolf with blue eyes from a previous batch. If we don’t find a good trade, we will sell either one for the highest offer so see our classified ad.

Your moms wolf is gorgeous Kim! I think she got the best one as far as tiger stripes goes. Wow!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.