fbpx

Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

My wolf is here and my camera isn’t cooperating. I think the battery died. πŸ™ Comparing my wolf to recent photos as best I can, mine is dark brown and black like Kim’s wolf but no white except for his paws. He has a beautiful pattern on his body like Zelda’s wolf does. I hope to post photos soon.

Blight
      Participant

Nice wolves, but I must admit I am not a big fan of the gloss finish.

Amstaff
        Participant

So I did get my wolf a few days ago, but being on vacation this week has seemed to leave me even busier than normal… LOL! I think Im taking the next 2 days just to lounge around mostly, maybe do some painting, and get some pics of my new additions ! So I will try to post some pics tomorrow, hopefully πŸ˜‰

He is solid brindle, with no white, and he is the perfect color really. Even though he doesnt have the white like my Tigger had, his brindle color is so close to what Tiggers was, that Im going to keep this one for sure. He is gorgeous, with a black muzzle, paws and tip of tail, and with very noticeable brindle stripes. He is hard to pick out of the class photos, as so many are close to his colors, its hard to tell.

Bodine
          Participant

Congrats everyone.They are all beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

etruscan
            Participant

Nor am I (though it didn’t keep me from getting a wolf). I wish that Windstone would go back to a less-shiny finish.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Nor am I (though it didn’t keep me from getting a wolf). I wish that Windstone would go back to a less-shiny finish.

I agree, I adore the matte finish my Sand Fennec has the most for my pebbles… I prefer low gloss for furry creatures anyway, but especially on pebbles cause they reflect so much, it doesn’t give the paint justice

Amstaff
                Participant

Im kinda wishing they weren’t so glossy either. I took some shots of my wolves all together, and the Ivory and Black one are not as glossy, and I think look so much more natural.

Oh well, I still love them though !! Here is my new Brindle Wolf, and his new wolf pack !!

And this Violet Flame Mini-Keeper hopped int he box with my Brindle wolf πŸ™‚

“Are you looking at me?” “No, are YOU looking at ME ?”

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

I love the glossy finish!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pegasus4240
                    Participant

I just want to shout out for gloss as well. Makes my boy look like a polished stone. He’s one of the darker solid brown boys.

-- Angie

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

I like the gloss! It makes them feel so smooth πŸ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
                        Blocked

I personally wish most pieces were more glossy but a good in between finish would be satin I think. I personally don’t like matte finishes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
                          Participant

I agree, I adore the matte finish my Sand Fennec has the most for my pebbles… I prefer low gloss for furry creatures anyway, but especially on pebbles cause they reflect so much, it doesn’t give the paint justice

^^^ to all of this. I much prefer satin or matte finishes on furries. I think it looks more natural.

Life is beautiful.

JynXx
                            Participant

He is solid brindle, with no white, and he is the perfect color really. Even though he doesnt have the white like my Tigger had, his brindle color is so close to what Tiggers was, that Im going to keep this one for sure. He is gorgeous, with a black muzzle, paws and tip of tail, and with very noticeable brindle stripes. He is hard to pick out of the class photos, as so many are close to his colors, its hard to tell.

The forked mark on his back leg and black-tip tail are dead giveaways that he’s the wolf circled in green πŸ˜‰
                              Congrats, he was one of my favorites!!
                              ^w^

photo Untitled_zpsxecuvva8.png

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                              β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                              β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                              β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                              β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Hannah
                              Participant

I took some more pictures of my fellow. I am still not convinced I will be keeping him, but he’s beautiful and has certainly grown on me too πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amstaff
                                Participant

The forked mark on his back leg and black-tip tail are dead giveaways that he’s the wolf circled in green πŸ˜‰
                                  Congrats, he was one of my favorites!!
                                  ^w^

photo Untitled_zpsxecuvva8.png

Oh wow, good eye JynXx !!! Thank you !

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.