fbpx

Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Brindle GB Pebble Wolves Thread May 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Oooh, I love yours jmoore! Great grab! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

pony-up
      Participant

Mine and my boyfriend’s wolves both arrived today! He is out of town for truck driving school so I am posting for both of us. His has a light face and blue eyes and mine is the solid brown brindle with gold eyes. One or both will be up for trade. I’ll have to stare at them a bit harder first! It’s really overcast today so the pics are a bit washed out. They are both a richer color than they appear here! 🙂

photo 4a012515-fd78-4912-aed3-992be90194b3_zpslhftaxt5.jpg photo 70c26329-9b0a-4b1f-ae62-73543eb4ebc0_zpsoqspyfll.jpg
         photo 1850f577-7a66-4e76-92a8-370031ba38f9_zpscnfge4gm.jpg photo 6b2b91d6-2ec2-46c2-ad66-a49195607b55_zpsrrah1byz.jpg

Betrluk1
        Participant

My mother and I got ours in. They are both lovely, my mother’s especially. Hers is the one with white. She has decided though that she does not like the sculpt as much as she thought she would so she is going to be selling hers i think. Mine maybe be up for sale or trade. It is the top wolf in the main group photo. I have not decided yet. I may possibly be trading for a sparkle! Sadly the gloss on these guys made my camera take cloudy looking photos. they have much richer color then these photos represent.

photo 20150526_183408_zps5h8ecbg7.jpg
           photo 20150526_183427_zpsac59pjxu.jpg
           photo 20150526_183439_zpsrn2vkb1f.jpg
           photo 20150526_183450_zps7cipipef.jpg
           photo 20150526_183458_zpshhzuf2np.jpg
           photo 20150526_183505_zpsv0v4dekc.jpg
           photo 20150526_183522_zpstzadzciq.jpg

Mary
          Participant

My pebble wolf came today and he’s stunning! Looks a little darker than these photos, but it’s raining today so I’ll try to get better photos tomorrow outdoors. I haven’t decided if I’ll keep him or try to trade. My preference would be for one that has some white on the face or the one that has the “raccoon-like” mask on his face.

JMoore – I think he might be a “twin” to yours

JynXx
            Participant

Mine and my boyfriend’s wolves both arrived today! He is out of town for truck driving school so I am posting for both of us. His has a light face and blue eyes and mine is the solid brown brindle with gold eyes. One or both will be up for trade. I’ll have to stare at them a bit harder first! It’s really overcast today so the pics are a bit washed out. They are both a richer color than they appear here! 🙂

photo 1850f577-7a66-4e76-92a8-370031ba38f9_zpscnfge4gm.jpg photo 6b2b91d6-2ec2-46c2-ad66-a49195607b55_zpsrrah1byz.jpg

Wow!! Really love this one. The golden tones are just what I’m hoping for with mine x3 Great grab!!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Natasha
              Participant

I’m posting these pics for Ferlin1984 – her wolf is up for trade!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                Participant

wow! a lot of people are getting their’s today!

mine finally got moving but won’t be here until Thursday, still hoping mine is a beautiful tiger!

I’m liking Betrluk1’s mom’s wolf the most so far…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I’m posting these pics for Ferlin1984 – her wolf is up for trade!

My fave posted so far!!

Mine should be here Fri according to tracking.. miss the days when Priority actually delivered in 2 days!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

I have another wolf very similar in coloring and am looking for anything different. I actually really like the ones with white.

Aggie83
                      Participant

I love all the ones that have been posted so far – gorgeous, every one of them. Here are my daughter’s and mine – love ’em. Mine is the sort of husky looking one, my daughter’s is the orange-brown. They are just a smidge darker than the photos appear.

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

What beautiful grabs Aggie83! They’re both beautiful! I’m in love with your daughters. What a lovely pair they make! 🙂

Aggie83
                          Participant

What beautiful grabs Aggie83! They’re both beautiful! I’m in love with your daughters. What a lovely pair they make! 🙂

Thanks so much. I think my daughter’s is stunning.

Hannah
                            Participant

Got mine today! He’s quite pretty and I am happy to keep him, but I wouldn’t mind looking at trades (wolves or other grab bags) as well 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PrairieVixen
                              Participant

I just received mine! (perfect timing as I was just about to leave to visit family!) Wow!! Is it AMAZING! I got a beautiful reddish-brownish brindle with some lovely white markings! The detailing on this guy is insanely beautiful and intricate! I can’t even tell you how special he is! 🙂 Here are photos of him! I love him (and have absolutely no problem keeping him, he’s incredibly beautiful in every way), but I did have my heart set on a solid colored brindle (no white). If he speaks to you and you have one you think I’d like, feel free to give me a holler! 🙂 And of course as you all know by now, lol, I’m always tempted by Poads. If you’ve got a poad to offer for trade, you may just sway me! 😉

Thanks SO much Melody for these amazing grab bags, they are drop-dead gorgeous and the detail is to die for. Thank you!! I can’t wait to see what everyone else gets! Hope you all get a special one you love! 🙂

I meant to take a picture of my Fuzzy that arrived today along-side my new wolf (cause it was so pretty and almost looked brindle-wolfy in nature (black tipped orangish-red fur)) but I spaced out and forgot so my buddy Jack decided to model the new fuzzy for me! 😉

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

Got mine today! He’s quite pretty and I am happy to keep him, but I wouldn’t mind looking at trades (wolves or other grab bags) as well 🙂

Yours is gorgeous Hannah!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.