fbpx

BARN SWALLOW DRAGONS!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BARN SWALLOW DRAGONS!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I know I’ve already squeaked but I’m gonna do it again. Please make this a new Production or LP color. I think it would make a great replacement for Rainbow. Still waiting for the sitting spectral in that color, but I’d take him in Barn Swallow if it was offered in the store ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
      Participant

I’m gonna take a guess here.. if we REALLY want this color to be considered for production, I think we should make some reasonable arguments as to why it’s better than all the other BAZILLION things we squeak for. We squeak for a LOT of things, and I wonder sometimes if our fervent mewling (like kitties! mewl! mewl! XD) gets lost because a lot of us love a lot of colors and squeak for everything! XD

It really seems like this color is super popular, so I say lets keep this (reasonably) bumped so Melody will take us seriously!

I love Barn Swallow because it mixes cool and warm colors with an amazing contrast between light and dark. The colors compliment each other in a really lovely way, and I can see this being a “replacement” for Rainbow – it’s got enough of a variety to quench the unending thirst of the loud color lovers, but it’s still “natural” – it is based on a real bird, after all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nicole
        Participant

It’s also very unique. No other color scheme has been like this one so it would be very nice to have a color so unlike all the other production color so far

Nicole
          Participant

Are there any more barn swallow dragons for ebay? Even if it doesn’t become LP or production I’d liek to see more sculpts done in this color ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
            Participant

Barnswallow or Twilight, more, more, please.

FYI: There’s a lap dragon and possibly scratching dragon in barn swallow planned for the very near future. Stay tuned…..

Sbianchi
              Participant

Barnswallow or Twilight, more, more, please.

I agree! We need both of those colors! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!

Hannah
                Participant

Resurrecting this to say:

Melody, I know we squeak for a LOT of things. I’ve discussed this with a few other people and I’ve decided that in the hopes of you taking us more seriously about LP colors, that I will NOT be squeaking anymore for anything that I just really like. I will ONLY squeak for things that I absolutely LOVE and would jump on if they were put in the store.

The Barn Swallow coloring is gorgeous, and besides Serpentine (which I still love very very much) is the only thing I’ve seen lately that I would fall all over myself to get in LP.

I know I’m not the only one (look at this thread!)! Please consider this for LP ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                  Participant

Resqueeking! This color is too good to let get away lol.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Also re squeaking! (and I try to only squeak for things I’d definatly buy too. I may not always have the funds for everything I want in the store, but I’d find a way to get them all in Barn Swallow eventually! )

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

MOWR SQUEAK POWA! /SQUEAK!

littleironhorse
                        Participant

I would definitely buy a Barn Swallow Fledgling or Young (no funds for the bigger dragons right now).

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

I’m re-squeaking to for the color to :bigsmile: . If this color was made production I would most definitely buy most if not all of the dragons. It’s bright and bold. Right up my alley :love: . I also know I would have to buy them one at a time and once and awhile. My funds just don’t allow for such large purchases that often . Hence, my hope that this color will be offered as production item. My dream dragons in this color would be the OW, Lap, both of the Spectrals, coiled momma and the Fledgling.

Nicole
                            Participant

Yes please!!!! I am going to keep squeaking along with everyone until we get some barn swallows in the store or a definite no ๐Ÿ˜› I would love to see the Ow most in this color but also the emperor scratcher and mother dragon

Melody
                              Keymaster

Bribery, now that’s a good idea!

PAM/CHESSIE/SUSIE: What’s the best way to bribe Melody?

Cake? …. a barn swallow CAKE!

A cake with barn swallows in it. And little model coelacanths on top.

Excellent idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.