fbpx

Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Mine just arrived and it looks like a sister of Rylorien’s except mine has silver/grays as a base color. The black is color-shift paint & changes to blues when the piece moves. White wings but tips are shaded in gray. Pretty blue eyes. She’s beautiful, but there’s a few that I could be tempted to trade her for, so if she’s your top choice, PM me.

Oh gosh Mashubert, yours is super cute! Such a pretty colour combination.

I’m really loving seeing all these tiger/zebra pegasi. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks, Falcoff! I’m always amazed by how much prettier the sculpts look in person. I’m really enjoying seeing all the intricate details on these pieces. Melody did such a terrific job on such a small canvas.

Kim
      Participant

Here is my new baby. I actually had wonderful gb luck this time! ๐Ÿ˜€

fairyhearted
        Participant

Here’s mine with the Gold/Silver Cougar. The pegasus looks like it has the same gold/silver colorshift paint which looks greenish sometimes too. It’s hard to photograph!
           photo P2093594_zps9yeu7lsw.jpg
           photo P2093592_zpsa5dodnyz.jpg
           photo P2093593_zpsv3m4dl6v.jpg

jmoore
          Participant

Oh, wow – I think I love them all! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great grab kstewhu!

etruscan
            Participant

Here’s mine with the Gold/Silver Cougar. The pegasus looks like it has the same gold/silver colorshift paint which looks greenish sometimes too. It’s hard to photograph!

photo P2093592_zpsa5dodnyz.jpg

Nice photos! The cougar and the Pegasus look great together.

siberakh1
              Participant

My pegasus arrived early this afternoon, but I was working straight out most of the day and couldn’t get a good photo before dark. Mine is the one in the top right corner of the teenie tiny class photo. It is white and black with an interesting pattern, but with all the rainbow sparkle paint, it shows as more dark silvery grey and the white looks very lightly silver. Metallic light blue eyes, teal stones in the necklace, and the wing spots on the underside and back look blue, but shift to purple and green. Very lovely!

I’m pretty happy with this little pegasi! Here are the photos:
                 photo gbpeg1_022016.jpg
                 photo gbpeg2_022016.jpg
                 photo gbpeg3_022016.jpg
                 photo gbpeg5_022016.jpg
                 photo gbpeg6_022016.jpg
                 photo gbpeg4_022016.jpg

rock-reader
                Participant

I had to sit this grab bag out but I haven’t seen a single one that I wouldn’t be totally thrilled to have! Melody, you did a great job, as usual. Thank you.

Mary
                  Participant

siberakh1, very pretty coloring on your Peg. Love those blue dots on her wings.

Mary
                    Participant

Here is my new baby. I actually had wonderful gb luck this time! ๐Ÿ˜€

Nice grab, kstewhu! Yours looks like “twinsies” with PonyGirl’s except for the coloring on the leg stripes. Congrats

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I love yours, siberakh1!!!! Very very nice!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

They are all so beautiful; thank you all for sharing your photos. I missed out so I’m living vicariously through these darling pics!

Andrea
                          Participant

This is my favorite so far! Nice grab!

Got mine today! I’m in kind of a difficult position since I need to sell some things, but damned if the baby pegasus isn’t one of my favorite Windstone sculpts…

Possibly up for trade as I prefer lighter colored eyes. Or might sell if I got a really good offer, but I’m eyeballing some of the others in this thread already. Pegasus baby love! <3

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

They are ALL so Pretty Pretty Lovely Eye Candy!
                              Great Job Melody! :love:

Thanks you guys for posting these Lovelies! ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Hannah
                              Participant

WOW Sib!! Yours is absolutely my favorite! What a great catch, congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mercury Star
                                Participant

I have to admit my favorites are Mashubert’s and Hannah’s!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.