fbpx

Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

They were real hard to see as the photo was somewhat grainy, but I zoomed in on the photo to see them better although the details still couldn’t be seen entirely

tempest618
      Participant

Here’s my little guy. He is covered in sparkle paint and has a leafy type pattern in color shift paint. I wish I could get better pics. He is even cuter in person.

siberakh1
        Participant

My pegasus arrived early this afternoon, but I was working straight out most of the day and couldn’t get a good photo before dark. Mine is the one in the top right corner of the teenie tiny class photo. It is white and black with an interesting pattern, but with all the rainbow sparkle paint, it shows as more dark silvery grey and the white looks very lightly silver. Metallic light blue eyes, teal stones in the necklace, and the wing spots on the underside and back look blue, but shift to purple and green. Very lovely!

I’ll try to get photos in the morning if I can, or when possible this week. Depends on lighting and weather mostly.

Aggie83
          Participant

I love seeing all the pics, I really wasn’t sure initially, but took a chance when one dropped out of a cart and I am so glad I did. But other than my little autumn leaf, my favorites are probably ……nope, nevermind, I like too many of them.

@Stephanie and Rylorian – Thanks, 🙂
            @Natasha – If for some reason he ever needs a new home, I will definitely contact you first.

@ Dragoneer_88 – yes, you know how I like those autumn colors. A certain little ki-rin says “hi”. 😉

Natasha
            Participant

Posting this guy for my mom – she had a hard time getting true photos of him. We did FaceTime on our iPhones and over that, you can see that he shifts back & forth between the purple and blue. In some of his pics he looks more grey, but she says that he has silver socks, mane & tale, and the rest is color shift with magic paint. Maybe over a dark base? Anyways, he’s gorgeous and she digs him. (Unrelated, the pics of her in the background make me smile).

photo D3C993F0-C800-48AD-8C89-0484B4F60F65_zpsuk29zuoc.jpg

photo C1DC881E-7A4A-4462-B7D8-287E51840483_zpsjyowbdlj.jpg

photo 10DC3D2D-4E06-4CD2-9FC6-6ED2F36D7826_zps2wa22puu.jpg

photo FC5FBD97-F6A3-4B04-951C-57C69DE56E1A_zpsthj9lbf3.jpg

photo 96494E77-6D1B-45B0-B406-E554F7F13B23_zpsny3ebtl6.jpg

photo 2D6F097F-46F7-47AD-8F08-086E05328AE9_zpsiu7v0lp2.jpg

photo 28A109E3-A6AC-4DA6-B52A-C675ABBC3F2A_zpsfsispkky.jpg

photo DB30BCFE-8660-4DB1-BAD3-7415428CD683_zpsrzyqibty.jpg

photo 888B4083-9744-499F-BC4D-EF235C833CBE_zpsqdkbuthy.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
              Participant

Very pretty! The color-shift paint looks great on him.

Natasha
                Participant

Very pretty! The color-shift paint looks great on him.

It shows up better in person. It was a pretty funny three ring circus over the FaceTime – mom holding him, dad pointing lights at him, and me directing.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

fairyhearted
                  Participant

Hi. Here’s mine. I might consider trading her.
                     photo P2083584_zpsbkc5m2vq.jpg
                     photo P2083588_zpsrewd3vbw.jpg
                     photo P2083587_zpsdhj3sdqt.jpg
                     photo P2083585_zpsmgntljnm.jpg
                     photo P2083591_zps3wapczrt.jpg
                     photo P2083589_zpstwzjn8yv.jpg
                     photo P2083590_zpsoq4yt1nn.jpg
                     photo P2083583_zpseytp2tdo.jpg

Natasha
                    Participant

I’m not usually a fan of predominantly white color schemes, but yours is very striking, Fairyhearted! She looks gilded!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Johnoloosa
                      Participant

Love this one! I wish I had something to trade! I was not able to get a peg this time! I do have some unis and a tanuki up for trade. Would you be interested????

Heather
                        Participant

This little fella just arrived. Not what I was looking for but as the one I was in love with I’d already with Aggie, I’ll put this one up for trade for a darker one. I really want a dark with orange/red but I’m not sure there are any others like that so I’ll look at anything dark.

This fella has a base of light brown, tan & cream but has scattered color shift in reds on the base cost. He also has magic paint, and an intricate design in color shift. More color shift in purples details his wings and he has lavender eyes. It’s a great, intricate paint job.

photo B9CE4243-4878-49AD-8092-08594C89F0C2_zpsnabbitfz.jpg

photo E6878BC5-720C-491A-9614-E4B87C295916_zpsd9tw9jgq.jpg

photo 279CFB91-7A49-46AC-9C60-2DDEB15E3AF6_zpspn6tonem.jpg

photo F313DC1F-06E2-44E4-83D5-A73E62A98975_zpsl9vqmauy.jpg

photo 78F9D7AF-5DF8-44BD-A985-E9F3D6576095_zps5z8shcar.jpg

photo 547268DC-3A65-4ABB-B602-DDC254BC8272_zps44xak4uh.jpg

photo EDC806B4-8348-4117-BF44-BCAB1BB7C257_zpsjhmhrnlx.jpg

Ooh this is my favorite after Aggie’s from the ones posted so far. If you want to sell instead of trade send me a message!

Kim
                          Blocked

I love the zebra and tiger striped ones! I wasn’t able to get one but I may consider trading one of my special pegasi for a grab bag one if anyone wants to see mine. I posted an ad with mine in it for trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                            Participant

This little fella just arrived. Not what I was looking for but as the one I was in love with I’d already with Aggie, I’ll put this one up for trade for a darker one. I really want a dark with orange/red but I’m not sure there are any others like that so I’ll look at anything dark.

This fella has a base of light brown, tan & cream but has scattered color shift in reds on the base cost. He also has magic paint, and an intricate design in color shift. More color shift in purples details his wings and he has lavender eyes. It’s a great, intricate paint job.

photo B9CE4243-4878-49AD-8092-08594C89F0C2_zpsnabbitfz.jpg

photo E6878BC5-720C-491A-9614-E4B87C295916_zpsd9tw9jgq.jpg

photo 279CFB91-7A49-46AC-9C60-2DDEB15E3AF6_zpspn6tonem.jpg

photo F313DC1F-06E2-44E4-83D5-A73E62A98975_zpsl9vqmauy.jpg

photo 78F9D7AF-5DF8-44BD-A985-E9F3D6576095_zps5z8shcar.jpg

photo 547268DC-3A65-4ABB-B602-DDC254BC8272_zps44xak4uh.jpg

photo EDC806B4-8348-4117-BF44-BCAB1BB7C257_zpsjhmhrnlx.jpg

Ooh this is my favorite after Aggie’s from the ones posted so far. If you want to sell instead of trade send me a message!

Thank you, but she’s been traded!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Falcolf
                              Participant

Mine just arrived and it looks like a sister of Rylorien’s except mine has silver/grays as a base color. The black is color-shift paint & changes to blues when the piece moves. White wings but tips are shaded in gray. Pretty blue eyes. She’s beautiful, but there’s a few that I could be tempted to trade her for, so if she’s your top choice, PM me.

Oh gosh Mashubert, yours is super cute! Such a pretty colour combination.

I’m really loving seeing all these tiger/zebra pegasi. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
                                Participant

These are all gorgeous.Fairyheart has my favorite.New Orleans style!Bon Temps!HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.