fbpx

Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

if its says all stocks are in carts then keep checking back. if it says notify when back in stock then that means they are sold out 🙂

Blight
      Participant

Aw, I was too late! Bloody timezones.

Aggie83
        Participant

Like Betrluk1 said, there is always hope until the “notify” message appears. I have lucked out 3 times on grab bags after not knowing about them until the “all stock in carts” notice was already up. I have had a few instances like ElaHara -I jump on a notice and put one in my cart and then wait and see if my better judgement tells me to let it go 😉 – key word “few”. You’ll see that happen with virtually every grab bag.

@Ela_Hara – I snagged mine about 4:30, but I know you made someone happy. 🙂

Marianne
          Participant

Wow, I was on at 1:45 and was getting that message. They were snapped up very fast. I was testing though. Feeling it out for when I’m seriously going to attempt to buy. Now that my daughter is finished in school and we are not paying huge fees maybe I will have some disposable cash soon. Also she got a job right away so that will help big time. Thank goodness. 3 down 1 to go but he’s still in elementary school. Anyways, going to be checking into the pictures of this batch. Hopefully you all get the one you were wanting.

Falcolf
            Participant

Can’t wait to see pictures! They look gorgeous! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Heather
              Participant

I snagged one but it was such a debate with the cosmic shift lap dragon on Ebay (and that’s definitely a grail piece for me…my favorite colors all mushed together and silver sparkles, woo!). But I bit the bullet, so here’s hoping it doesn’t bite me in the hindquarters.

I like the three dark ones in the middle of the pyramid so far–the black with pearl marbling, the zebra, and the one my brain dubbed Grecian dapple (since it has what appears to be gold leaves/vining and blue spots).

I can’t wait to see what else is out there.

The Grecian dapple as you’ve dubbed it is why I almost bit the bullet and got one but what would be the odds I would get that one really? I had one in my cart the minute the notice went out but I decided to be responsible for once and let it go. Can’t wait to see photos of what everyone gets!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Do we want this thread here in the store or would Ela_Hara rather have it under General Windstone? Jennifer or Pam probably can move it if wanted.

Hey etruscan – you’re probably correct. This thread should really be under the ‘General Windstone’ section and not under the Store. Sorry, I must have clicked wrong. If Jennifer or Pam can move it that would be great! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                  Blocked

I missed them too as I saw the email to late! Although I am not sure I would have had the money to get one anyway with the exchange rate. I do love baby pegasi though! If someone gets one and wants to trade for something else or sell, let me know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                    Participant

Awww they are adorable.I’m missing out on so much. 🙁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Do we want this thread here in the store or would Ela_Hara rather have it under General Windstone? Jennifer or Pam probably can move it if wanted.

Hey etruscan – you’re probably correct. This thread should really be under the ‘General Windstone’ section and not under the Store. Sorry, I must have clicked wrong. If Jennifer or Pam can move it that would be great! :love:

Thank You So Much for moving this Thread! Sorry I put it in the wrong location! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Rusti
                        Participant

I got super lucky and got one too. I happened to get the email as I was getting up from my desk at work to go video a lecture, but I sat back down and took the extra five minutes.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Can’t wait to see them!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I was just curious, did any get set aside for eBay? I was looking at the pics from the factory and the class picture and noticed one or two not in it. Maybe for those that missed the batch there is hope to grab one on eBay.

etruscan
                              Participant

I was just curious, did any get set aside for eBay? I was looking at the pics from the factory and the class picture and noticed one or two not in it. Maybe for those that missed the batch there is hope to grab one on eBay.

Susie says that they hold out a couple of pieces from each Grab Bag batch as potential replacements in case one gets lost or damaged in shipping. I expect they did that, and those eventually will appear on ebay if they are not needed. So yes, there is hope, but who knows what the bids will be!
                                (If they did hold a couple out, it also means that there were even fewer in the store. 🙁 )

Nightcrow
                                Participant

I look foward to when the lucky owners start posting pictures! I sat this Grab Bag out, as I’m not a collector of hoofers, but I thought the little zebra baby in the store photo was supremely adorable, and would love to see nice big photos of it… as well as all the ones that didn’t make it into the store photo! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.