fbpx

Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Baby Pegasus Grab Bag SHOW OFF!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

As per my typical ‘unluck of the draw’ I got one of the ones I didn’t want. There’s no doubt she’s adorable–there’s something remarkably charming about light blue eyes on a zebra and I love the stripes on the arm joints of her wings–but I was hoping for one of the black-based ones. She’ll be up for trade, hopefully for one of those that caught my eye (I really liked the one in the top left of the blog photo with teal on the wings).

You can see in the pictures she’s covered with the sparkle paint, too.

I missed them πŸ™ Some of them are my kind of colors <3

Natasha
      Participant

Eeeeee They’re showing up! Mine is supposed to get here today! I’m trying not to hope for the one I’m in love with, but the heart wants what it wants!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
        Participant

Mine just arrived and it looks like a sister of Rylorien’s except mine has silver/grays as a base color. The black is color-shift paint & changes to blues when the piece moves. White wings but tips are shaded in gray. Pretty blue eyes. She’s beautiful, but there’s a few that I could be tempted to trade her for, so if she’s your top choice, PM me.

Natasha
          Participant

Very pretty, Mashubert! These look so much better than in the class pic. They always do, but these guys especially!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Mary
            Participant

Thanks, Natasha. Yes, it was hard to see some of the details in the class photo, and as usually occurs, they always look so much better in person than in photos. Hope you get the one your heart’s set on. Fingers crossed or use the “Lucky Lama” to bring you some luck. πŸ˜‰

Natasha
              Participant

Thanks, Natasha. Yes, it was hard to see some of the details in the class photo, and as usually occurs, they always look so much better in person than in photos. Hope you get the one your heart’s set on. Fingers crossed or use the “Lucky Lama” to bring you some luck. πŸ˜‰

Thank you! You’re right! I should be rubbing the llama for luck!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Rylorien
                Participant

I know which forum you’re going to be haunting Natasha, while you wait for work to end and you can go home to check yours. Not that I can blame you, hehehe. πŸ˜‰

Mashubert…twinsies! The grey undercoat on yours is splendid and really gives those stripes a lovely backdrop (the photo of the non-display side keeps catching my eye where the stripes all curve together).

Natasha
                  Participant

I know which forum you’re going to be haunting Natasha, while you wait for work to end and you can go home to check yours. Not that I can blame you, hehehe. πŸ˜‰

Mashubert…twinsies! The grey undercoat on yours is splendid and really gives those stripes a lovely backdrop (the photo of the non-display side keeps catching my eye where the stripes all curve together).

Hahahaha. I am NOWHERE near that patient – I had mine shipped to work! So assuming the mail delivers when it says it will I should have it in the next few hours! Please, Mr. Postman, bring me a peg!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

Rylorien
                    Participant

Hahahaha. I am NOWHERE near that patient – I had mine shipped to work! So assuming the mail delivers when it says it will I should have it in the next few hours! Please, Mr. Postman, bring me a peg!

Lol!

Well, that’s one way to deal with the anticipation. πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                      Participant

Wow, Mashubert! Yours is really cute, what a great color scheme!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Aggie83
                        Participant

Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. My little pegi is here and he is just gorgeous. A little autumnal leaf pegi – he is perfect. :love:

And a cute little Valentine fuzzy came with him.
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stephanie
                          Participant

Wow!!!!

Rylorien
                            Participant

Very pretty aggie! I love the way the colors fold down the back of the wings and match the flow of leaves on his rump.

Awwww cute Valentine fuzzy too!

Natasha
                              Participant

Nice, Aggie. That’s the one I was hoping for. Congrats.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.