fbpx

Autumn Leaf anything

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf anything

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Melody wrote:

I just panted a small group of old prototype warriors in a variant of Autumn Leaf, I call it “Red Autumn Leaf” I can’t paint them exactly like the original AL warrior we sold, because that one was a ooak, but these are an interesting shade of red, green, copper, lavender, more red, gold,and everything else mushed together. Casserole dragons. Theya re waiiting for photos. A problem I can see with producing the AL color in large numbers is, if one gets broken , matching this color to repair them will be nearly impossible. The color is achieved by layering tons of colors on top of each other with an airbrush. Kyrin is in for some work.

ooo. that sounds reeealy interesting.

Angie
      Participant

Melody wrote:

I just panted a small group of old prototype warriors in a variant of Autumn Leaf, I call it “Red Autumn Leaf” I can’t paint them exactly like the original AL warrior we sold, because that one was a ooak, but these are an interesting shade of red, green, copper, lavender, more red, gold,and everything else mushed together. Casserole dragons.

Sounds yummy! πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to see photos of them – they sound gorgeous!

Purplecat
        Participant

being as they’re prototypes…probably ebay….I dont think they’ve ever offered prototype anything through the store. Sigh, puts them out of my price range! I’m excited to see them though! πŸ™‚

Melody
          Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

Are they going to be ebay items or are they going to be availble in the store?

These are prototype Old Warriors, so they will be ebay’d. I would LOVE to come up with a producible Autumn Leaf color for production. Until we catch up with casting again ( we are casting!!) I only have the Prototype old warriors to paint.

AL OWs?!?! Time to sell another kidney.

Maria
            Participant

Another kidney? Jvargas has mastered the art of living without kidneys. πŸ˜†

Adaneth
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Another kidney? Jvargas has mastered the art of living without kidneys. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Maybe he could sell that ‘art’ to the medical community! It might be worth a bit! πŸ˜†

Did I say I was going to sell oneo fo mine?? πŸ‘Ώ

Maria
                Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

AL OWs?!?! Time to sell another kidney.

This is quoting you… *confoosed*

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Did I say I was going to sell oneo fo mine?? πŸ‘Ώ

*laughs* So YOU’RE responsible for the bathtub legend! XD

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                    Participant

I’m lost. :shrug:

Adaneth
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The urban legend about getting knocked out and waking up in the bathtub of a hotel room with a kidney missing, which has been sold on the black market–I think that’s the gist of it. 😈

Heather
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

I just panted a small group of old prototype warriors in a variant of Autumn Leaf, I call it “Red Autumn Leaf” I can’t paint them exactly like the original AL warrior we sold, because that one was a ooak, but these are an interesting shade of red, green, copper, lavender, more red, gold,and everything else mushed together. Casserole dragons. Theya re waiiting for photos. A problem I can see with producing the AL color in large numbers is, if one gets broken , matching this color to repair them will be nearly impossible. The color is achieved by layering tons of colors on top of each other with an airbrush. Kyrin is in for some work.

. . . WANT . . . and this is before we’ve seen the photos! πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The urban legend about getting knocked out and waking up in the bathtub of a hotel room with a kidney missing, which has been sold on the black market–I think that’s the gist of it. 😈

That’s it exactly. It’s also part of the YouTube video about “Charlie the Unicorn.”

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                            Participant

Ah, okay. Now I understand. I’ve seen the Charlie video but never heard the urban legend… 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.