fbpx

Autumn Leaf anything

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf anything

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Melody,
      I just love the Autumn Leaf colors on the OW on your ebay gallery page. Are you going to make anything else in that color? Maybe as regular production? **crosses fingers and mutters to self “say yes, say yes, say yes”**

Jodi
      Participant

Patricia
        Participant

I think she said that coloring was too difficult/complex to do regular production. She did mention possibly doing limited production on the autumn leaf I believe.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Melody
          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody,
            I just love the Autumn Leaf colors on the OW on your ebay gallery page. Are you going to make anything else in that color? Maybe as regular production? **crosses fingers and mutters to self “say yes, say yes, say yes”**

Uh, no, not regular production, I don’t think. TOO HARD TO DO. But I do want to do them somehow…or, maybe we can find ways to simplify the paint.. Now, it takes someting like six coats of different paints, layered on top of each other just right, to get the effect I want.

Maria
            Participant

If you find a different way to do it, I want to be around when the pieces go up on E-Bay!

You know, it would be nice if we all got first dibs on them…Forum members that is. It would give all collectors the incentive to join…But would that crowd this place? 😯

Maria
              Participant

We already get first dibs, so to speak, WSC. We know what gets retired and what’s new before everybody else does. And I think the idea of a collector’s club with special collectors’ pieces is still hanging in the air…

LOL GB do you keep regular hours over there or what? πŸ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

What do you mean, regular hours? I keep regular track of what goes on, yeah. πŸ™‚

Is it morning there when it’s night here is kinda what I meant… πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Oh! In that case, yeah, I keep regular hours – 9 hours ahead of the factory and 7 hours ahead of you. πŸ˜‰ So I’m not always exactly on time, but if something goes up on E-Bay that I really want, there’s always a forum friend who can nab it for me.

LOL
                    I keep the oddest hours, someitmes I am up real late and sometimes up real early….And sometimes…you never can tell! 😈

Maria
                    Participant

Lately I’ve been getting to bed real late, but I keep getting up at 5 a.m. as usual. It works.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Well even if they go into limited production, be sure to have LOTS on hand! Like 30 or 40 painted up ready to be sold.
                        I doubt we’ll see an OW in Autumn leaf though, that’s the one I’d DEFINATLY snatch up first! But maybe if he had different eyes than the OOAK one (although red looks really good on him)

Maria
                        Participant

The red eye is pretty bright and flashy, but I thik the only other fitting option would be green and that would disappear in the rest of the color. Either way, I’d go for one no matter what color eyes he had!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.