Autumn Leaf anything

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf anything

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Oh, the original color mix is utterly gorgeous, don’t get me wrong. πŸ™‚ (Especially with the way his wings shade into teal and deep turquoise . . . yum! But I really like this new guy. I’ve been waffling over a Red Flame OW for a long time–falls into the category of “I want, but can’t justify right now”–but this guy might just take precedence. But I’m dreading the eBay battles. Lots of folks here have deeper pockets than I do! :shrug:

Lokie
      Participant

I’m really curious to see the enlarged Ebay photos, because I’m not really digging it now, but it’s hard for me to really see it. I never would have associated it with a variation of Autumn Leaf if it hadn’t been described that way :scratch:

Oh, and I’m pages of threads behind; did anyone address the comment Melody made in the Windstone blog about the production wolf, whether if should have a necklace or not? If not, maybe I should start a poll….

Melody wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

You know, it would be nice if we all got first dibs on them…Forum members that is. It would give all collectors the incentive to join…But would that crowd this place? 😯

GAD! Look at all those guys! (The pic of the marching pyo griffins)

LOL! Melody, I didn’t think you’d have time to notice those guys! All but a few are painted by other collectors on the forums. There is 17 finished and the fire Griff up front is my WIP.
        Thanks for noticing all the forum members hard work that I preen over all the time! πŸ˜€ I hope to collect from everyone who paints them on here one day. (Although I will definately need more room for them!) Infact I sent out my last Griffin blank so I could have a Snow Leopard. πŸ™‚

(Now, I am trying to catch up on forum reading. I honestly didn’t remember posting in this thread until I reread it. Now how embarrassing is that? :oops:)
        But, if you can swing it, I’d still like to see something small in AL like a Fledgie…I could maybe afford one of those. 8) If not, I suppose I better get my butt back out there and get a higher paying job…If I could find one. πŸ™„

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s pretty… But (don’t jump me) I like the original better. This version seems very yellowish… Still, I’ll be glad to see him on E-Bay and maybe I’ll change my mind. 😳

I for one won’t be jumping you GB πŸ˜‰ I LOVE this new color! *hopes not to get jumped herself* lol I’m saving up for one of these πŸ‘Ώ

Tyrrlin
          Participant

Melody wrote:

You know, it would be nice if we all got first dibs on them…Forum members that is. It would give all collectors the incentive to join…But would that crowd this place? 😯

GAD! Look at all those guys! (The pic of the marching pyo griffins)

LOL! Melody, I didn’t think you’d have time to notice those guys! All but a few are painted by other collectors on the forums. There is 17 finished and the fire Griff up front is my WIP.
            Thanks for noticing all the forum members hard work that I preen over all the time! πŸ˜€ I hope to collect from everyone who paints them on here one day. (Although I will definately need more room for them!) Infact I sent out my last Griffin blank so I could have a Snow Leopard. πŸ™‚

(Now, I am trying to catch up on forum reading. I honestly didn’t remember posting in this thread until I reread it. Now how embarrassing is that? :oops:)
            But, if you can swing it, I’d still like to see something small in AL like a Fledgie…I could maybe afford one of those. 8) If not, I suppose I better get my butt back out there and get a higher paying job…If I could find one. πŸ™„

You want one from everyone who paints them? Really? o.O

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I would like to either be able to commission or swap with everyone on here that is willing to paint the PYO Griffs. I just love the little guys! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

And WSC does great work in return for her griffins. I luvs my butterfly dragon. πŸ˜€

Awwww….Thanks GB! I’m glad you like it! 😳

The AL OWs look great! Are we going to see anything else in AL sometime soon? You had mentioned doing some of the old Wind Wizards in this color. Just asking, for when you have free time…….runs and hides now.

Maria
              Participant

Good luck winning one of the RLAL OWs, Wolfen. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.