Autumn Leaf anything

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Autumn Leaf anything

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Me too!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
      Participant

Me three.

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Well even if they go into limited production, be sure to have LOTS on hand! Like 30 or 40 painted up ready to be sold.
          I doubt we’ll see an OW in Autumn leaf though, that’s the one I’d DEFINATLY snatch up first! But maybe if he had different eyes than the OOAK one (although red looks really good on him)

I thought the OW Autumn Leaf was the one that sold last year on e-bay as a prototype?? Am I wrong?? I thought I remembered seeing it when all the OW sold last year

Skigod377
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Well even if they go into limited production, be sure to have LOTS on hand! Like 30 or 40 painted up ready to be sold.
            I doubt we’ll see an OW in Autumn leaf though, that’s the one I’d DEFINATLY snatch up first! But maybe if he had different eyes than the OOAK one (although red looks really good on him)

I thought the OW Autumn Leaf was the one that sold last year on e-bay as a prototype?? Am I wrong?? I thought I remembered seeing it when all the OW sold last year

Yes, there was one.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yes, there was one.
              I thought so but the good news is that it was a prototype not a limited edition so maybe we will see them again

littleironhorse
              Participant

I believe that “prototype” refers to the that sculpt of the OW, with more battle scars and head touching the wings. Melody changed the sculpt a bit before putting in in regular production, but she’s been re-painting all the old prototypes in all those lovely new test colors.

The Autumn Leaf OW was actually a OOAK Special Edition, as opposed to the limited editions like the gold lap or fledgling and those new browns that are sold direct.

Bob

littleironhorse wrote:

I believe that “prototype” refers to the that sculpt of the OW, with more battle scars and head touching the wings. Melody changed the sculpt a bit before putting in in regular production, but she’s been re-painting all the old prototypes in all those lovely new test colors.

The Autumn Leaf OW was actually a OOAK Special Edition, as opposed to the limited editions like the gold lap or fledgling and those new browns that are sold direct.
                  OK I’m pretty sure I have asked before but what does OOAK mean??

It’s the sound you make when you open up a Windstone and find that it’s broken.

Or “One of a Kind”.

Bob

I knew that especially since I hav the 23KT Gold Leaf OW which is one. I’m stressing the no OT thing right now and all the bills

Arlla
                    Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

But does that mean it can never be done on the regular non-prototype OWs?? I know it was OOAK, but it WAS a prototype OW, right? So it still wouldn’t be the same if she painted the regular OW in autumn leaf…I mean, that’s the logic behind the limited editions still having a chance to be limited production…right?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

Arlla wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

But does that mean it can never be done on the regular non-prototype OWs?? I know it was OOAK, but it WAS a prototype OW, right? So it still wouldn’t be the same if she painted the regular OW in autumn leaf…I mean, that’s the logic behind the limited editions still having a chance to be limited production…right?
                        I thought OOAK where NEVER to be reproduced again

SPark
                        Participant

Yes, but a Prototype Old Warrios is a different sculpture than an Old Warrior. (Have you ever seen them side by side? They are admittedly almost the same, but there are definitely diferences!)

So an autum leaf Old Warrior would be different from an autumn leaf Protype Old Warrior.

So the prototype could still be one of a kind if you made regular old warriors in that color.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

SPark wrote:

Yes, but a Prototype Old Warrios is a different sculpture than an Old Warrior. (Have you ever seen them side by side? They are admittedly almost the same, but there are definitely diferences!)

So an autum leaf Old Warrior would be different from an autumn leaf Protype Old Warrior.

So the prototype could still be one of a kind if you made regular old warriors in that color.
                            Oh…well that’s good to know then! ๐Ÿ˜€ I thought since there was only one, that there would ever only be one. But I guess there will ever only be one PROTOTYPE old warrior

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Arlla wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

What SPark said ๐Ÿ˜† Too lazy to write it again!

siberakh1
                              Participant

I too would adore an Autumn Leaf OW… again, maybe with a different eye to differentiate (plus he wouldn’t be a prototype). Pale yellow, green or orange eyes maybe if red isn’t possible? Maybe? squeek* squeek* Though, anything of the larger dragons would be lovely (the little dragons seem to be harder to get the colors and probably don’t wear it as well as that OW does (then again, the OW seems to wear just about any color well!). ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.