fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Squee. XD That means only one more of mine has yet to find its way home~

Sorry for the delay, but I got it! I love the whole landscape feel you gave this little card. Thanks so much!

Bodine
      Participant

Hannah,have you noticed the “cloud bird”?I used to love watching for shapes in the clouds.Sucks growing old,we tend not to do things like that after awhile.
        I’m up for another trade anytime. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
        Participant

So who has my fairy? Kitsune?? 🙂

kitsunelady
          Participant

Yep, I got mine Friday! I would have said so, but my desktop had a fit (we had a power outage, and it did something to it…) and wouldn’t work until today (Dell sent a guy out to fix it pretty quick, woot).

I got bayou’s Golden Helper fairy, Hannah’s fireflies and waterlilies, and pegasus’ Deercorn fawn. =) They are all so pretty! I feel like I am quite the collector now, haha. .>; *paranoid now*

Thanks for doing this, daydreamer! I’m looking forward to the next swap!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

All those cards are so beautiful. So much artistic talent on this forum. I love it :)!

Bodine
              Participant

HANNAH!! I got my cards today you did for me.I am sooo happy.They are beautiful.I will get pics and post later but the fox under the tree is my favorite.The sky is awesome and I do like night silhouettes.Lovely.Thank you for doing them for me.

kitsunelady
                Participant

Hey all, daydreamer said she’s too busy right now to do another one of these swaps, but said she wouldn’t mind me doing one…if anyone is interested? I’d have to start a new thread, if you are, so let me know. =D

Bodine
                  Participant

I’m in for it.New thread up yet?Thanks for doing this.I have a couple of fantastic ones from members here and would so love to have more.I have spare cards and plastic protectors if anyone needs any.Let me know. 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I’ll do it! 🙂 I’ve been using ACEOs for ‘test paints’ ‘n enjoy doing them!

kitsunelady
                      Participant

The thread isn’t up yet, I just wanted to see if there was any interest. XD I’ll get it up tonight…I think a new thread would catch more eyes than this old one. =)

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.