fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I am having a lot of trouble with this theme 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

OK so once I got past the “OMG Hannah it doesn’t HAVE to be green just because its a spring theme” thing, I think I can do this XD This wedding is stressing me out but I’m hoping to pump out one more of these babies tonight and then maybe one on Sunday before I send them out monday 🙂

EDIT: Does anyone use a topcoat on their paintings? I have a matte topcoat that I use for dragons and uni PYOs sometimes but I didn’t know if it was necessary.

Stephanie
        Participant

I wasn’t able to finish any either. 🙁 Sorry!

kitsunelady
          Participant

EDIT: Does anyone use a topcoat on their paintings? I have a matte topcoat that I use for dragons and uni PYOs sometimes but I didn’t know if it was necessary.

Huh, I never thought of putting a topcoat on mine. I just figured they wouldn’t come out of the plastic so it never occurred to me they would need other ‘protection’. o_o;

I don’t think any of mine look particularly spring-like. XD But they are nature-y! I think…

bayoudragon
            Participant

Yeah! I finished a second one in time. :bigsmile:

Hannah
              Participant

Woo hoo! I mailed mine out earlier 😀 I didn’t think it would be THAT hard for me to transition back to flat artwork, but after painting PYOs for months and months, it really was XD

Leigha
                Participant

I forgot to mail them yesterday, can I still mail them today?

Skylover
                  Participant

daydreamer, can I get your address? I tried PMing you, but haven’t gotten a response yet. I’ll send mine out as soon as I get it. Thank you!

pegasus4240
                    Participant

I mailed mine today, Tuesday. Can’t wait to see everybody’s work. 🙂

-- Angie

Leigha
                      Participant

I also need an address, but for some reason this morning I don’t have a “Messages” tab in the My Account tab.

Bodine
                        Participant

Hannah,I spray mine.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Leigha
                          Participant

Got the address, thanks! It should be there soon.

Usually I spray mine as well, just to be on the safe side, but this time I didn’t because I didn’t have the time. =

kitsunelady
                            Participant

Oh, I forgot to say that I mailed mine on Monday. Well, at least I gave it to my mother who said she had stamps and would mail it for me…>.>;…

Dunno where MY stamps went. I had this nice sheet that looked like the Hawaiian jungle. =(

Anyone else need my address? I know there have been PM problems, so if you PM’d me and did not get a response, please try again or email me at jpuccini7 at gmail dot com. Thanks! I’m so excited to see what everyone has done!

kitsunelady
                              Participant

*bites nails* o_o

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.