ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

AMG Kitsunelady! Yours remind me of the last Unicorn!! XD How cool πŸ™‚ My favorite is the one with her in the field πŸ™‚

Pegasus – I LOVE how you use many colors to achieve the coat on the foal – I’ve never been able to master that and I love the effect.

Bayou – I love them!! Is he a fawn or satyr? Or is there another, more benevolent name for him? (I assume the one on top is a faerie – I love the light source around her hand!) XD They’re so lovely πŸ™‚

Bodine – Is that a hibiscus in the middle? Those came out SO LOVELY!! Your use of color is fantastic πŸ™‚

Skylover – Soooo cute!! I can’t tell if he wants to smell the flower or eat it XD Wonderful job!!

Everyone did such an awesome job!! <3

Oh wait, Daydreamer did you not do any cards for this, were you just the selfless hostess? Aww!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nope, no cards from me this time… I really wanted to though, but I just don’t have much time right now. Had my baby six weeks ago… if I get a few minutes here or there, all I want to do is get some sleep! Next time for sure πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
      Participant

OMG! Yeah! CARDS!! These are fantastic. Everyone really added their personal twist to the theme. I can’t wait to get mine! :bigsmile:

Bayou – I love them!! Is he a fawn or satyr? Or is there another, more benevolent name for him? (I assume the one on top is a faerie – I love the light source around her hand!) XD They’re so lovely πŸ™‚

Yep, he’s a satyr – “Sitting Satyr”. πŸ™‚

everyone’s cards are in the mail! if i made any mistakes its because i have had NO sleep for a week i think…. yeah, i have no idea anymore.. blahhhhhhh….

Bodine
        Participant

I got mine today and I am very impressed.I hope the ones I sent were okay.I love mine!Hannah,GOT ONE!!
          Daydreamer,you were a doll for doing this and I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.Thank you,thank you!I trully enjoyed this and am looking forward to more and doing a better job next time.I think collecting them would be a kick and something new I never thought of before this time.Getting little pieces of art from fellow members is just too cool.Kudos! :bigsmile:
          {Not sure if I am suppose to say whos I got but if it’s okay,I will and post the pics too.Thank you.}

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

kitsunelady
          Participant

It’s definitely okay to tell! I am curious to know who ends up with mine. XD And if they like it irl!

Hannah
            Participant

Hannah,GOT ONE!!

XD awesome!!! I still owe you 2.. and I haven’t forgotten!! Its just been so busy D: I have them sitting on my desk waiting, and reminding me every day though πŸ™‚

Out of curiosity, which one did you get?

UPDATE:

I got mine in the mail today too!! πŸ˜€ I got “Sitting Satyr” by Bayoudragon, “Daisey Fields: Flowers” by Bodine, and the Winter Unicorn one (It’s just marked as 3/3) by Kitsunelady πŸ˜€ I LOVE them all!!

Bayou, the expression on the Satyr’s face is so blissful, and your shading is stunning! I can never draw men because they always look very feminine, but this guy is burly!! Awesome job πŸ˜€

Mi, I’m so excited because I got my favorite of your three!! The red flowers remind me of lupines and I love the birds flying around in the background πŸ™‚ It’s going to go excellent with the others that you sent me <3

Kitsune – SO gorgeous!! The detail in this piece is stunning, and the unicorn itself is so elegant and magical looking despite being mere centimeters long! In the scanned picture, I thought that the dots were snow falling, but seeing it in person, it's apparent that they are fireflies! The whole scene reminds me of a winter in New Hampshire πŸ™‚ I love it!!

Thank you everyone for participating, and especially to daydreamer for so selflessly putting this together just for us <3

Bodine
              Participant

Here are mine…
                Wyvern Sunrise by Hannah…Love it.
                Photobucket
                Flutterby Foal by Pegasus4240…Adoreable
                Photobucket
                A very cool Griffin that seems to be contemplating how good that flower would taste.Should I,or shouldn’t I? LOL It is by Skylover…Beautiful
                Photobucket
                Thank you for the lovely art work and to Daydreamer for her time,effort and caring. :love:
                Glad you liked it Hannah.And you don’t owe me a thing.I sent you those because I thought you might like them.You can post them too if you like.I must do more.I think I will start sending one with each piece I have to part with in the future as a little thank you. πŸ™‚

awww… you guys are so welcome and way too kind! i really enjoy doing this and seeing everyone’s work. i’ll get another one set up again soon πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
                Participant

I got these two beauties today:

Bodine:

Very bright colors with nice contrast and lines. I like it. πŸ™‚

Hannah:

Very nice gradation of color with good contrast and color. I like how both of them are on canvas. πŸ™‚

Thanks! And I hope nobody minds that I can’t take pics or scan right now. Can’t wait til the next one. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Bodine
                  Participant

I did this one playing around.I like it.
                    Photobucket
                    Hannah,I posted these since I was in that file.Hope you don’t mind.I can remove them if you wish.
                    Photobucket {the day one is along Biloxi Beach.}
                    I did these and I got hooked.I bought another 25pk of cards if anybody wants a few.Let me know and I will send them to you.

Hannah
                    Participant

Of course I don’t mind! Its your artwork after all πŸ˜€ I love them both, and I love that you used shiney, metallic paint for the sky on the bottom one, it really looks light and beautiful πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Kitsune – SO gorgeous!! The detail in this piece is stunning, and the unicorn itself is so elegant and magical looking despite being mere centimeters long! In the scanned picture, I thought that the dots were snow falling, but seeing it in person, it’s apparent that they are fireflies! The whole scene reminds me of a winter in New Hampshire πŸ™‚ I love it!!

Bahaha. That’s not a winter scene. XD I did consider naming the cards…but there wasn’t much room on the back. >.>; The idea was 1 = morning, 2 = afternoon, 3 = night. It did occur to me that it could be mistaken for snow instead of moonlight, but I hoped the fireflies would clear that up, haha. Anyhow, I’m glad you like it! <33

bayoudragon
                        Participant

I have Kitsune’s first card (morning)… which I absolutely LOVE!! Beautiful!! The uni has an iridescent purple glow around her that you really can’t see in the pic. Such a pretty card! :love:

I also received Bodine’s first card (the abstract blue one). I really like this card! It’s hard to describe, but when I look at it, it’s relaxing and playful all at the same time. It has such a breezy, free feeling to it. I thoroughly love artwork that can evoke emotion in me. πŸ™‚

I would be up for another swap as well… maybe a fall/harvest one or a Halloween one with pumpkins and kitties and such. :bigsmile:

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Squee. XD That means only one more of mine has yet to find its way home~

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.