ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Pre-cut cards are in the same aisle as pads of paper at our Hobby Lobby, dunno about Michaels? But I like to cut my own, so I can tape it down if I want.

Thanks for the ideas, I’m going to hunt them down! XD I really would cut them myself, but for some reason its impossible for me to make a straight line. >.<

bayoudragon
      Participant

Yay! I finished one!! :bigsmile:

I’m so glad I jumped in on this. I have sooooo many drawings that are either missing hands, toes, wings, etc. that I NEVER finish. This really pushed me (can’t send an incomplete one, now can I?).

…not only did I finish one, I finished one that size. I have a hard time working that small. I’m hoping to get a second one done. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
        Participant

Woo, bayoudragon, way to go!

I started painting a few, but hate all of them so far. x.x

I’m hoping that once school is out for the summer I’ll have more energy to work on mine. Right now my brain is full of what I need to do with my students to wrap up the year. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
          Participant

I have three extra cards if anyone needs them,canvas type,2.5X3.5 w/sleeves. Just pm me with your addy. ๐Ÿ™‚
            I haven’t joined before but I would like to this time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
            Participant

I’m in. ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay… I’ve decided that we’re just going to do it the same as last time. When you are done with your cards, PM me for my mailing address when you are ready to mail. When I recieve everyone’s cards that has signed up, I will swap them out and mail back the same number of cards back to you. Any questions, let me know ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks everyone!

Hannah
              Participant

Sent you a message Bodine ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s funny that you’ve decided on the shipping daydreamer, because I was just thinking about it earlier! I had come to the conclusion that the way that you first decided to do it (and are doing it!) was the best so that people don’t just get several pieces from the same person ๐Ÿ™‚ I know I’d love to have a variety and it definitely seems like this way, we will get that ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
                Participant

I found mine on Ebay and they arrived in three days.They are thin canvas w/clear plastic sleeves.I have three left. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rusti
                  Participant

Too bad I had to sit this one out. Maybe next time!

hopefully next time Rusti! i was really enjoying seeing your work ๐Ÿ˜€

i received some really beautiful cards from Bodine already. i will wait until i have received all the cards to scan and post them here for everyone to see.

Just a reminder… one more week until the last day to mail your cards! PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready..

๐Ÿ™‚

pegasus4240
                    Participant

I’m a workin’ on mine. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

kitsunelady
                      Participant

I drew two, and then decided to do something completely different on the third. Now I want to do another two so they match that one, I like it so much. XD

MAN. Figures I’d wait until now to change my mind about what to do. e.e;

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Summer camp got in the way… I was only able to finish one. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.