fbpx

ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps ART CARD SWAP 3 – Cards Posted!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author

i think i have almost everyone’s cards that asked me for my address. just waiting for one more. i LOVE all the cards i’ve seen so far!!!! i can’t wait to post them, but i’m going to wait until i can do it all at the same time. then i will send them out the next day.

by the way, THANK YOU so much for those that sent postage along with your cards. much appreciated πŸ™‚

Hannah
    Participant

by the way, THANK YOU so much for those that sent postage along with your cards. much appreciated πŸ™‚

UGH. I totally forgot, I’m sorry! πŸ™ I was just so proud of myself that I got them out that it slipped my mind.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skylover
      Participant

i think i have almost everyone’s cards that asked me for my address. just waiting for one more. i LOVE all the cards i’ve seen so far!!!! i can’t wait to post them, but i’m going to wait until i can do it all at the same time. then i will send them out the next day.

Oh geez! I’m really sorry! I was in such a rush to send it out because I was late that I forgot…

Hopefully I’ll have it more together next time. Again, I’m sorry.

oh!! no, that wasnt what i meant! i DO NOT require you to send postage. it just caught me by surprise when some folks did! πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
        Participant

want to see… WANT TO SEE!! XD

kitsunelady
          Participant

Hmm. o.o I know you said it’s okay, but I also apologize for not sending postage. e.e; I would have, if I had been able to find my dang stamps. O_O;

pegasus4240
            Participant

want to see… WANT TO SEE!! XD

Me too! Me too! πŸ™‚

-- Angie

kitsunelady
              Participant

Did the last one come yet? XD

no πŸ™ contacting them now to see what’s up… stay tuned! sorry for the wait πŸ™

kitsunelady
                Participant

I swear I’ve looked at this thread more than any other since you said you got our cards, I’m so hot to see them. XD Even though I think mine will look stupid on the computer. e.e; I liked them irl – enough to contemplate making big versions, but scanned in, idk…I will probably be horrified. o_o… Grah. *goes to bed*

Hannah
                  Participant

I swear I’ve looked at this thread more than any other since you said you got our cards, I’m so hot to see them. XD Even though I think mine will look stupid on the computer. e.e; I liked them irl – enough to contemplate making big versions, but scanned in, idk…I will probably be horrified. o_o… Grah. *goes to bed*

Trust me, I’m worried too!! I feel like whatever I did that I was proud of before I sent it out I’m just going to look at compared to everyone else’s and think “really? Oh dear god…” XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

I scanned mine before I sent them. They didn’t scan well. T.T

This is truly torture… the suspense is killing me! XD

So sorry for all the torture! I hope all the scans turned out well… I did the best I could. I think they all look amazing! I’m going to to have a hard time not keeping them all for myself XD

And now presenting…. in alphabetical order…The Spring Swap Cards!

Enjoy πŸ™‚

BayouDragon:

Bodine:

Hannah:

KitsuneLady:

Pegasus4240:

Skylover:

I will be swapping and mailing everyone’s cards out on Monday. Thank you ALL for the amazing artwork and for participating in the swap!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Wow, all of those look incredible! I’m sorry I missed out. I’ll have to start practicing now, for the next one! πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Phew, mine look ok. XD Hmm, I wonder which ones I shall receive. e.e They are all so cute, I can’t wait to add them to my collection, hee hee. <3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.