fbpx

4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Seeing everyone’s unicorns is driving me nuts with anticipation! Even the ones that I didn’t think I would like are amazing. 😀

I passed on these but dang! I am regretting it now!

Zelda
      Participant

Bullsquid, your mom’s tapir uni is adorable! And… evil, haha! If it goes up for trade please let me know!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Sikek
        Participant

Thanks! I really hope you get one of the hunting dogs that you were looking for! I love the blending into the shoulders and the stripes tipping the ears. Only thing I could have wished more for would have been maybe green eyes to match the gem.

I think I am going to keep him at least for now, but may be willing to trade for a good offer.

He and Eggplant(as I have come to name the Poad in the top photo) are actually the first two Windstone pieces I have ever gotten. I also got a Ki-rin paint your own but have not got to work on it yet because also in reference to the picture they showed up the same time as the new Magic the Gathering set came in to my Boyfriend’s store. So they got to sit off to the side as I sorted cards for binders.

Thank you! I’m not particularly looking for a hunting dog, but there seem to be quite a few left I’m very keen one, I hope I’ll get a good surprise either way! XD

Congrats on your first two Windstones too, I just love the Poads as well =)

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

At approximately 3pm this afternoon, the lime green eyes were confiscated and safely removed to an undisclosed location…

Thank you pam! Black footed ferret was adorable until them >.<

fatalbeauty
            Participant

At approximately 3pm this afternoon, the lime green eyes were confiscated and safely removed to an undisclosed location…

yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lokie
              Participant

Pam, you are my hero.

Mmloda
                Participant

Susie is so awesome. I missed the batch when they were in the store but thanks to her I was able to get one after all, and I just LOVE him! (And Windstone! What a company! And all the lovely forum members who PM’d me to let me know too <3)

I LOVE this baby uni! LOL…….you have awesome luck with getting really great baby unis!

Marzena

Mmloda
                  Participant

YAY lime green eyes……I think we need more baby uni`s fro those beautiful eyes! LOL!

Marzena

Amy
                    Participant

YAY lime green eyes……I think we need more baby uni`s fro those beautiful eyes! LOL!

Am I blind, cause to me they look bright yellow… *blink blink*

Hannah
                      Participant

Am I blind, cause to me they look bright yellow… *blink blink*

Maybe I’m blind! They look almost olive green to me XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sikek
                        Participant

I think of that colour as chartreuse, which is midway between yellow and green.

I think it looked awesome in the ferret uni though.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Am I the only one concerned about the sticker on that bag? O_O

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
                            Participant

Am I the only one concerned about the sticker on that bag? O_O

LOL NOPE!! I noticed the tag before I noticed the eyes.hahahaha

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
                              Participant

I got my unicorn today and it’s a beautiful little buckskin with zebra points. I really like this little one, but I had my heart set on a bongo (or similar), so I’ll be putting it up for trade. There’s a good chance that I might just decide to keep it though.

Added note: My mother has decided to put her baby tapir GBB up for trade as well.

Hannah
                                Participant

SO BEAUTIFUL Bull!! He was one of my favorites 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 465 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.