fbpx

2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    Nectaris
    Participant

I really like that one, but I don’t have the money for another figure at the moment, much less one that will go as high as that one will.

On a completely different note, have there been any young dragons recently? I don’t really remember seeing any before I took my brief hiatus(due to saving for Christmas), and I am not seeing any now. I guess I have a soft spot for them as a peacock young dragon was my first Windstone that I saved up my allowance for as a kid.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
      Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

etruscan
      Participant

Nothing recently. It seems likely that Gina has painted a “Pfau” young dragon, but if so he is still hiding on the ebay cart.

GardenNinja
        Participant

SUNSPOT STANDING BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
          SUNSPOT STANDING BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
          Participant

I should say that in this case “recently” is within the last month. There were two young dragons (“Black Magic” and “Blackfyre”) in the first half of December.

Nectaris
            Participant

Ah, ok. Although I checked some of the last thread, I may have not gotten that far and/or have overlooked one.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

etruscan
              Participant

I didn’t check the Auction thread. I went to ebay and looked at Windstone Editions “Sold” items. It includes things from the last three months. I think it is faster and easier than looking through the thread. [click on “eBay Auctions” under the SHOP tab, then look along the left side of the ebay page to “Show only” and click on “Sold listings”.]
                By the way, as you probably know, anybody can look at eBay pages. You don’t have to be a member.

Nectaris
                Participant

I’m a member, though I forgot about that feature.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

GardenNinja
                  Participant

GALAXY TWILIGHT ORIENTAL MOON DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                    GALAXY TWILIGHT ORIENTAL MOON DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                    Participant

SUNSPOT BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                      SUNSPOT BABY KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
                      Participant

BLUE MORPHO HATCHING KINGLET DRAGON TEST PAINT #2 BY GINA
                        BLUE MORPHO HATCHING KINGLET DRAGON TEST PAINT #2 BY GINA

Nightcrow
                        Participant

THAT GALAXY TWILIGHT COLOR IS AMAZING!

I am so in love; if this comes out on a Lap Dragon I might have to sell a kidney.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

icewing726
                          Participant

Quick question, was Carnelion or whatever that Hearth Dragon was painted in a test color at any point?

Rylorien
                            Participant

Melody has shown us painted hearth dragons via her blog/deviantart pages. None of that sculpt has been on eBay to my knowledge. If it was test painted in carnelian at any point in time, it would still be at the factory/in Melody’s collection.

etruscan
                              Participant

No, it hasn’t been one of the test paint colors on ebay pieces. I don’t think that “Blue Morpho” was either before it appeared as an LP color.

icewing726
                                Participant

Seems strange they wouldn’t use test paints to determine production based on feedback.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.