fbpx

2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPEROR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nectaris
      Participant

Yay a hatching emperor! I kind of wish he had the egg the same color as the second hatching empress.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
        Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

I’m really hoping we get a Blue Morpho run of these hatching royalty. I’ve been looking to get a set of the three in Peacock, but in this color scheme they just really shine! So gorgeous!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
          Participant

The Sunspot coloration is simply gorgeous.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
            Participant

SEA SPRAY OLD WARRIOR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
              SEA SPRAY OLD WARRIOR DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Nectaris
              Participant

The pfau little rock dragon is quite pretty! I doubt I will bid though as I am trying to save money for something else.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

Mercury Star
                Participant

Thank you for keeping the thread running, GardenNinja! I am still not actually back, unless people don’t mind only seeing the auction images every Tuesday night (like today, when I am at my parent’s house). I don’t have internet at my house yet, I am not sure whether I can afford it yet. :/

Gina
                  Participant

Ha, my phone was still set to the 2016 thread and I was getting antsy with no posts in weeks…. oopsies! I forgot it’s the new year!

I’m always happy to see responses to anything I paint! I knew going into the peacocks that they may be hit or miss, I’m so glad that some people like them, but to those that they didn’t quite hit the right spot: hopefully the next test paint will tickle your fancy! I just wish the photos could showcase their bodies a bit better, I probably need to not focus on the micro as much, but they all have quite a lot of interference colors playing around in the blue to be like the beautiful peacock feathers! Hopefully those people that won them will have many little surprises to find once they receive their new friends! On each piece I do there seems to be a tiny area that just makes me so happy to look at, for example, the way the nose on the Sea Spray old warrior turned out… oo I just love it!

anyway, Happy new year! XD

Dragon_Hoarder
                    Participant

The interference paint on the lap dragon definitely looks great. The pictures in the auction didn’t show it well unfortunately. I’m excited to see how it will look on the secret keeper.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Photobucket is refusing to cooperate right now, so here is a temporary link. I’ll post the permalink tomorrow.

PFAU LITTLE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                        20170117 PFAU LITTLE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

icewing726
                        Participant

Hi Gina, was actually wondering if posts from you were a 2016 thing, glad you found us (time to unload some questions :)). Is there any info you can share on these blue morphos? Such as are there multiple test paints for egg colors/what models are waiting in the wings? Also, what models have a sea spray test? Finally, very happy with all the pieces that arrived, and I’ll echo the request for griffins made above. *cough* elemental phoenix *cough*

GardenNinja
                          Participant

Amazing! Looks like Photobucket did a major “upgrade” last night. Not only have they found new, creative ways to be annoying, but it opened a tab to a website that my anti-virus said was a known identity theft site.

Anyway, the permalink.

PFAU LITTLE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                            20170117 PFAU LITTLE ROCK DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Nectaris
                            Participant

Yeah, I really like my pfau curly. He looks stunning next to my black sorcery(I think that is the right name, the green and black one) fledgling dragon.

Oh, and now with the Female Hearth Dragon release, are we going to start seeing some test paints with those?

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

GardenNinja
                              Participant

CERISE GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN BY MELODY
                                CERISE GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN BY MELODY

Kim
                                Blocked

I think that’s the pink flower young unicorn I had noticed in pics a few months that I liked. I didn’t realize it didn’t have zebra stripes like the purple flower one but it is still pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.