fbpx

2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

SUNSPOT MOTHER KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      SUNSPOT MOTHER KI-RIN TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nectaris
      Participant

The scratching dragon went for a song as well. I considered bidding, but I don’t need another blue scratching dragon(I have two, a peacock and the celestial sunset). I just LOVE the secret keeper. I REALLY doubt I will be able to afford that one, even if it goes low.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
        Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

GardenNinja
        Participant

PFAU SECRET KEEPER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
          PFAU SECRET KEEPER DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

GardenNinja
          Participant

>thud<
            That was me fainting from shock. Not only did Photobucket not give me any problems, but it responded quickly and let me upload the photo and get the link before putting an ad across the whole screen.

Courtney
            Participant

I’m so happy the Pfau color got a Secret Keeper Dragon. Just look at that pretty beastie. I envy the person who gets him.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Linda
              Participant

I was bidding on the Pfau Secret Keeper Dragon and somebody just out bidded me, I am so sad and now I have to think about putting in another bid.

GardenNinja
                Participant

PFAU COILED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                  PFAU COILED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

Photobucket is back to its old tricks of course. I guess it was just toying with me yesterday.

Aggie83
                  Participant

I hope there are some baby unis in the works for ebay – please, please, pretty please!

(and I don’t think anyone would mind too much if another picture of the ebay cart just happened to find its way on here 😉 )

Nectaris
                    Participant

I would like to see some griffins, personally. Granted, I haven’t been watching that closely, but it seems a while since there has been one.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

Aggie83
                      Participant

Congrats to those who won the sunspot ki-rins, they are gorgeous. I would have loved to try for them, but I was being good.

Nectaris
                        Participant

I don’t know who one the male, but I got the female. I really spent much more than I should have(again, I have no willpower), but I like it so much and it is a mold I don’t have any of, and none are currently available in the shop.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin

etruscan
                          Participant

Scrolling quickly through the “completed” Windstone auction items … there were the “Snow Leopard Frost” [blue] griffins in October and then the “Splendid” male in December but nothing since. I’m hoping that “Splendid” female griffin and chicks appear at some point.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
                              BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

etruscan
                              Participant

I like the blue egg that Gina painted for Blue Morpho Hatching Empress #2.

GardenNinja
                                Participant

BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON TEST PAINT #2 BY GINA
                                  BLUE MORPHO HATCHING EMPRESS DRAGON TEST PAINT #2 BY GINA

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.