2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone 2017 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 758 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

SEA SPRAY FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
      SEA SPRAY FLEDGLING DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
      Participant

PFAU CURLED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA
        PFAU CURLED DRAGON TEST PAINT #1 BY GINA

littleironhorse
        Participant

Sea Spray… Very nice!

Anyone have a pic of the Sea Foam (also Fledgling I think?) that Jennifer did several years ago? Just curious…

Courtney
          Participant

The Pfau dragons are stunning. Not sure where people are coming from when they say the colors don’t go well. One of the most beautiful colorations in my opinion. I just snagged the Rising Spectral Dragon in the Pfau color. Simply cannot wait to get him.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

GardenNinja
            Participant

Heh. As a friend of mine says, “That’s why they make strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream!” Something for everybody. Personally, I don’t care for Phau for both the reasons already mentioned. But I would need to buy a bigger house if I loved all of them!

Courtney
              Participant

I guess I can see that. It’s just strange because peacocks are so beautiful and these dragons are copied directly from them. The comments are suggesting that Gina chose the colors wrong or did the eye/about design off. They literally are copied directly from male peacocks. https://imgur.com/a/VhsrJ

etruscan
                Participant

No, we are suggesting that the “Pfau” peacock design looks better on a peacock than it does on a dragon. We all agree that Gina did a great job executing the design.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Pfau is really pretty – I Love that shade of blue and the wing details are great! I guess the fact that the main blue color had no major variations is what throws some off. I can see that happening especially after seeing so many of the recent sculpts with a various mix of tones and hues from complementary and harmonious colors, then having a color scheme with mainly the one color, except for the wind design… Personally I like it. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

SHOW AND TELL TIME! *Bouncing Up & Down*

My Autumn Leaf TP #1 Mother Dragon arrived today and She’s Gorgeous! What I thought was a gold coloration is actually a Wonderful Pumpkin Orange – it’s Perfect! The metallic Periwinkle eyes go so well too… I LOVE HER, MELODY!!!

AL Mother TP1_1

AL Mother TP1_4

AL Mother TP1_2

AL Mother TP1_3

The little drawing on the card is also Soooo Cute.

AL Mother tP1_Card

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                      Participant

I see. I rarely hear negative criticism about design choices on here and guess I was shocked that Pfau was not liked. Works for me though. If more people liked it more then the Rising Spectral I won would have been more spendy 😉

Bullsquid
                        Participant

After following the test paints on Ebay and forum reactions for several years now, it always amazes me to see how differently people can feel towards the same paint job. It really goes to prove the old adage, “different strokes for different folks”. Personally, I think Pfau is very pretty.

Landipan
                          Participant

Sea Spray is really gorgeous, I’d love to see it on Kirins!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
                            Participant

The “Seafoam” dragon, and other beautiful things, are in Jennifer’s Gallery here:

http://windstoneeditions.com/members/jennifer/mediapress/jennifer-millers-pyos-1/

etruscan
                              Participant

Somebody got a bargain compared to the store price!

GardenNinja
                                Participant

GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN RAGNAROK BY MELODY
                                  GRAB BAG YOUNG UNICORN RAGNAROK BY MELODY

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 758 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.