fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

So I liked the idea of when we started a new thread just for the last batch of grab bag baby unicorns, and I figured I’d start a new one for the 8/30 batch!

Post pics here when you get yours!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Christine
      Participant

Eee! I can’t wait to see the new babies. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Argh, one bad thing about going to Dragon*con. I wont be here when the unicorns get here! I’ll have the mail waiting for me when I get back on Monday night. But still, it’s going to drive me NUTS knowing its at home and I’m not there yet. I will watch for others posting pics in the meantime.

Christine
          Participant

But you’ll get to see that sick Velociraptor costume! I’m thinking of the right Con, right?

Kiya
            Participant

So excited – got my ship notice. I live super close to the factory, so my packages even shipped standard USPS usually only take a day or so to arrive. Might see mine by Saturday!

kitsunelady
              Participant

Man, I’m kinda sorry I missed this batch. They look to be the prettiest yet!

Kiya
                Participant

I got mine… I am sad, I don’t really like either of them. ๐Ÿ™

littleironhorse
                  Participant

No need to be sad, I’m sure you’ll easily sell or trade them.

How about some pictures?

Misty
                    Participant

Open for trades on this one. I like her well enough but not one of the ones I was hoping for. I will post the ones I am looking for in a trade thread >.< She is sparkley and has a peridot gem and dark brown eyes. I think she is the second one from the left, top row in the group shot.

littleironhorse
                      Participant

This is one I would go for without hesitation! But I don’t have mine yet. Going by recent transactions, they’ll probably get to me by the end of next week. *crosses fingers*

Hannah
                        Participant

If anyone is unhappy with their Grab Bag Baby from this batch (or any other!) I have a trade thread going with 2 Grab Bag Babies from the last batch or 2 here:

Click me XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

The babies are here! I didn’t get a red one /pout
                            But the gold/bronze one is adorable, and the gray one is like a little oil spill, rainbows everywhere! His little feet are blue/purple in any sort of light, and he has a few little spots on his baby butt that are pretty much purple all the time. Adoring the new fantasy/metallic colors, I’ve never taken so many photos of a new arrival.

Grab bag baby unicorns with metallic colors and sparkles!

Nobody is for trade unless someone has a RED unicorn from this batch for trade. Like so red it looks the the momma unicorn got it on with a fox…

Goldie baby has those kinda creepy looking bright blue eyes and a light blue jewel, gray rainbow baby has a crystal jewel and those eyes are NOT blue despite how the photos look. I think it’s metallic periwinkle but can’t be sure since I have no other windstones with that color to compare to.

More photos of the babies on my flickr account. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54679941@N04/?saved=1

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I do as well! I’ll trade a good amount of what I currently have for any of the 3 I am looking for which was the Calicoloosa on the main store page, the grey and white one that has what look to be stripes, and any black and white ones that may possibly have red eyes. (to match my red eyed Grab Bag Young Oberon)

or I will buy them for a reasonable ABOVE retail price ๐Ÿ˜‰

Unfortunately I missed out on this batch though so I’m currently not expecting any new ones.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
                              Participant

I got my baby grab bag unicorn today! This is my first grab bag purchase, so needless to say the excitement was a tad overwhelming. I could barely make it through work, and I was going over and over in my mind what color I would get. (Silly, huh?) ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                Raced home, tore the box open and found this beauty~

Syn
                                Participant

I got my baby grab bag unicorn today! This is my first grab bag purchase, so needless to say the excitement was a tad overwhelming. I could barely make it through work, and I was going over and over in my mind what color I would get. (Silly, huh?) ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                  Raced home, tore the box open and found this beauty~

You hit the jackpot with that one; I think most of us would like him. Doubtless you will be besieged with PMs asking you to sell.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.