fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Except the the palomino coloring on the second one, the markings remind me less of a pinto and more of a clydesdale. He’s got the right sort of ‘stockings’! that they have, even the white sneaking up the back thigh!

It’s sabino patterning I think, which is a type of pinto marking 🙂 But I agree I like it more than the rounder spots too 😀

siberakh1
      Participant

Oh chrisherself, those are so cute! I still need to post mine up. I got a pinto and the gray pinto with the tabby markings, though he is on his way to his new home and I have a metallic silvery gray appy in the tabby pinto’s place. Your’s looks exactly like the tabby pinto without tabby stripes.

I love the pintos, but I think the only thing that bugs me is when you have a few of the rounded pinto markings unis together, you can tell they were done by a stencil, and horses don’t normally have identical markings. That gray coloring with those eyes is absolutely lovely though. *tempting*

fatalbeauty
        Participant

here’s the baby I’m keeping so he’s not for sale or trade…sorry about the blur, my camera hates up close….

Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

moonbeam
          Participant

Here are my two cuties 🙂
            This one has a very nice dark coat that shimmers blue and violet

Normally I´m not a big fan of spots but somehow I like this little one very much. If I´m not completely mistaken then he has striped hoofes 😀

scenceable
            Participant

Congrats Moonbeam, both of them are adorable! The blue one is really shimmery, but I love that appy even more! The stripey hooves are adorable, and those lavender eyes look surprisingly nice on that colour.

littleironhorse
              Participant

Very pretty babies!

So are you still going to look for a black one now that you have these two?

Christine
                Participant

Stripey hooves are a characteristic of appaloosas, as well as mottled skin. 🙂 That is a really nice detail!

moonbeam
                  Participant

So are you still going to look for a black one now that you have these two?

You mean the black production baby? Good question. I think I will still look for one, but not as actively as is did so far and only for a very good price 😉

Stripey hooves are a characteristic of appaloosas, as well as mottled skin. 🙂 That is a really nice detail!

That´s interesting. I did not know that, but I generelly know very little about horses, so that´s no surprise…

Kiera
                    Participant

I got my two babies tonight! As an added bonus, I didn’t get charged any duty fees on the package! Hooray! I am really stoked, too, I got one that I just absolutely adore! *squee!* I got the little coppery/brown and black mottled one. 😀

Alas, I can’t post any pictures, because photobucket won’t let me upload for some reason. I will try again tomorrow night.

Hannah
                      Participant

XD That would be a ton of fun! We should definitely do it sometime 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Megan
                        Participant

WOW Megan that guy is BEAUTIFUL!! I am crossing my fingers that I get a grey with the pretty blue on it in this most recent Young batch – I love the greys!!

PS – you should totally submit one of those to the Photo Contest!! If you have a camera that takes better/larger images, definitely take more of those adorable poses!! I love them!

My phone is just convenient. I actually use my semi proffesional Canon for more serious pictures. Im no photographer (never really learned right) but LOVE taking pictures…Nice pictures. I recently played photographer this past june for one of my best friends. I let her borrow my horse for her engagement pictures. She wanted a mid-evil-ish look. Last minute the “ptoffesional” cancelled! Good thing I came prepared 😀 Ill have to send you the link. I think they are really cool cause the horse those pictures is actually mine <3.

scenceable
                          Participant

I don’t even remember where you guys live, LOL. Dunno how long it would take to drive out or fly out or whatever. My US geography is really bad.

Has there ever been a windstone meet? Where a bunch of collectors get together? Not sure if there’s enough of us on here but it’s cool to think about.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

now if only Yeller would get here but USPS says Monday….mew….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Megan
                              Participant

That really stinks! I’m so sorry they are taking there grand ol time. I feel bad now that I’ve got mine but you didn’t get Yeller yet. What’s with that? Post pics when you get her!

Hannah
                                Participant

>< Since I live in New Hampshire I am exactly a week away from pretty much everything!! I think everyone that I sent something to will be gettng it monday.. So sorry for the wait!! <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.