fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Kalandra
    Participant

Gah! They are soooooo cute I really want one! But I must wait for the young one’s to come out!

Kalandra

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Gah! They are soooooo cute I really want one! But I must wait for the young one’s to come out!

Personally, I wonder if they will all get names again ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I am only posting ones here that I know I am keeping. Got my mother to send me pics so we could see what each of us got(still out of town). I finally found a buckskin.

Brandon has one he might keep and one he def wants to trade. I have one I want to trade, but I’m not going to post him yet because a few people already expressed interest in this one. So I’m not quite sure how to go about it.

Since I found a buckskin and probably a chestnut appy, the ONLY thing I am looking to trade for is a palomino appy.

Brandon had one he wants to trade for a blue interference baby or a grey/white appy. The pics I was sent makes it look like a chestnut with black mane/tail, white blaze and lilac eyes. I dont even think this one is in the blog photo. I cant find the same markings on any baby there.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

ack double post

littleironhorse
            Participant

That’s a pretty buckskin!

When you get a chance, I’d love to see some pictures of him in natural light. 🙂

Here is my new baby! When you look at him not in the light he looks like a normal bay with dark eyes. In the light tho He has a Blue mane, tail, and he sparkles with interface blue, and what looks like a mix between Purple and pink. He also sparkles! I LOVE him! He looks like my real life horse Doc! ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Megan
              Participant

So mine came today! The waiting is over… Or at least until we can expect to see more GB youngs!
                I can’t post pics through my phone and am not at home. Went to see my friend today who also got one. She is sick and so when I can, I get her a windstone! I got 2 and she got 1. I already posted in the WTT GB uni thread. I want to trade one or both of mine for anything black, gray, appy, fantasy, black/white in any color combo with blue eyes or non brown eyes. The other baby in this album is Judy’s. She LOVE’s him! I wanted him too but she wouldn’t give him up! The other two are mine. Posting all here
                so you can see the new babies!

Just scroll through the arrow button to see all 3 🙂
                GB 1 bay paint is mine (WTT)
                GB 2 palamino (WTT)
                GB 3 black and white, looks silver in light! ( Judy’s, unavailable)

http://m98.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/borzoibonkers/Snapbucket/048DB135-orig.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2aJZNsB28r1jJX%2BnHZGlB8UDCl9aTWiREUNfElaccYDPDZoaqATqafG1GFXfubeI%2B3av7%2Fp0iOkXh%2Ba2cPd6Lnad8TBXcEgpullgGCxuN7yJmykOsuQxBDw2CQWFteX6lx%2Fks3yRv8pRA2jt5PcG1rs%3D

Hannah
                Participant

Well, wouldn’t you know it, as soon as I am happy with the amount of Palominos I’ve gotten, I up and get one straight from Windstone XD

This little one has light yellow eyes and a jonquil (yellow) colored gem in her necklace. Although I love her, and palominos in general, I have enough! She is up for trade, please PM me or see the Grab Bag Baby trade thread for details 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

A-ha! I thought I saw a yellow eyed paly in the group photo! Guess I was right..

The eyes are pretty. But my tiger baby takes up all the space for yellow eyed babies here.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Well, I was able to buy from the new batch from the other night, so we shall see soon what I got ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                      Participant

A-ha! I thought I saw a yellow eyed paly in the group photo! Guess I was right..

Man! You’ve got good eyes! I tried looking for her in the batch photo but I couldn’t tell from the top which one she was XD

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

she’s right underneath the tabby striped pinto.

Hannah
                          Participant

Hey, look at that! She totally is XD Still, good eye! My best guess was the one in the upper left hand corner XD

Blu_Gold_Dragon
                            Participant

These are the 2 I received. I wanted to wait until we had some sun so I could take pictures outside.

Hannah
                              Participant

Awww so cute!! Is that a red roan? It’s hard to tell with the magic invisible paint! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.