fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

uh-oh! you got the one almost everyone wants! prepare to have a flooded inbox!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

littleironhorse
      Participant

Still doesn’t do anything for me.

But congrats to you briteblades! 🙂

Amanda
        Participant

Good Lord they are adorable!! Kinda hoping for a little gray one myself. Can’t wait till I’m lucky enough to snag one!

Leigha
          Participant

Bad Pictures, but here are the two I got.

Bronze

Light Bronze

Two

Two of the same type, and not the type I was hoping for, but I might wind up keeping the darker bronze. I am definitely going to sell/trade the lighter bronze.

Christine
            Participant

I missed these by an hour. 🙁 Seeing the new ones makes it hurt SO BAD XD

Right when they were going into the store I was at my desk thinking, “Should I check now? No, I shouldn’t take a break and the store announcements never come before noon.”

ashdffhdjkfkh!

But in all seriousness, congrats to those who got them, these are so gorgeous. I will just have to try my best for the next batch. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

WAH!!!! It’s the Calico! 0.o I missed these by a half an hour because I caved my sister’s ceiling in >_<

That was the one I was really crazy for! *sigh* I won't try and convince you to give her to me though with a slew of PMs as tempted as I might be to try. So now, both the ones I wanted have surfaced so maybe I'll just pass on this batch entirely at this point. *sigh* The only thing that stinks about the grab bags is that it's so hard to get the ones you want. It reminds me of collecting Pokemon cards when I was a kid.

Congrats though, you should keep her if you like her and don't let anyone bully you into trading her unless you truly want to *nods* I think you hit the jackpot myself!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dragondreamweaver
                Participant

I don’t post often, but I try my best to get on the forums when I get a little free time. I love seeing all the grab bag unis in their new homes, so I wanted to post pics of my new litte ones too!

My first baby is one of the blue unis, and he is very blue–like a smurf! :party: lol I love him so much, and I plan to keep him on my desk at work so I can stare at him all day. 😀

Photobucket

Photobucket

My other uni has multi-colored polka dots all over her. I love all the colors! She’s coming to work with me too. :glasses: I spend way too much time at work, so these two will be my new little helpers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Syn
                  Participant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are both beauties. I love the blue one, but I really covet the one with spots. No matter how many Babies I get, I never get one with spots, and those COLORED SPOTS are wonderful. Congratulations; they are both winners.

Hannah
                    Participant

GAH!! All of the ones that I wanted are already claimed! 🙁 lol I have the worst luck XD

Congrats to everyone though – these guys are fantastic!! That dark blue one is gorgeous, I like him a LOT more than I thought I would from the picture of them all together!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Woah! I had no idea some had multicolored spots! That’s AWESOME!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Those two are the wildest yet!

Can’t wait to see more baby pictures and more surprises!

And DragonDreamWeaver: I would love to see pictures of your two in natural light if you get a chance…

Christine
                          Participant

Ooh, I hope if I’m lucky enough to get in on the remaining 25, that I get a blue roan one. The blues make me swoon. <3

moonbeam
                            Participant

Oh my, I´m not a fan of spots, but these multicolored ones are super cute!
                              Can´t wait to get mine, I really hope customs will work super fast this time!

Dragondreamweaver
                              Participant

Sure thing! I’ll take some pictures this weekend outside. I will use any excuse to cuddle and take photos of these baby unis. lol 😀

Dragondreamweaver
                                Participant

I like him a LOT more than I thought I would from the picture of them all together!

That’s exactly what I thought too! He’s so blue in person, and the cool thing is the blue eyes in the sculpt with the blue paint make him look kind of like a zombie in certain light. J) I think the iris in the eyes looks like it’s missing and you get this cool glowing blue eye effect. I’ll try to get photos of it when I take the outdoor photos.

I’m so excited to see what other unis look like once people get them home. They always look so different in the home photos.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.