fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

>< Since I live in New Hampshire I am exactly a week away from pretty much everything!! I think everyone that I sent something to will be gettng it monday.. So sorry for the wait!! <3

it’s okay, he’ll get to me soon…

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Megan
      Participant

OMG, I totally thought they went priority! I am really sorry! I thought priority because of the tracking number. I should have asked befor telling you it went. Again, I assumed. NEVER ASSUME. So sorry!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

it’s okay, he just took a bit longer to get there is all…I got him today and I’ll be taking pictures of him tomorrow…

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Hannah
          Participant

OOOo I hope you like him ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

OOOo I hope you like him ๐Ÿ˜€

I do, I love the gold shiny on him…I forget though, is he from the newest batch or the prior one?

1. Mother Meerkat

Megan
              Participant

Um, newest batch, I’m pretty sure. Newest meaning the ones with magic invisable paint. I’m pretty sure I spotted him in the group photo as well. I’m glad you like him.

Hannah
                Participant

Yes hes from the newest batch ๐Ÿ™‚
                  Edit: er, the 8/30 one, not the one that had less a few days later! I think they were all technically from the same “batch” just different release dates ๐Ÿ™‚

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

alrighty, then I will post pics of him here tomorrow, I got home too late to take good ones today…

1. Mother Meerkat

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

1. Mother Meerkat

Hannah
                      Participant

Here’s my newest baby, he’s going to be staying with me for a loooong time XD
                        He’s got a lot of pretty sparkles in his coat, and the brown color is very coppery in person – the picture of the back of him, which is a flash image, shows his colors best. I just hated the way the flash made his eyes look in every other picture XD He’s gorgeous, and I love him!!

briteblades
                        Participant

What a cutie! I love his eyes!

Kiera
                          Participant

I was finally able to get into photobucket (the upload wasn’t working for several days, how odd!) and now have piccies of my two new lovelies!

This one, I am totally keeping. I mean, he’s so awesome, he even matches my test paint griffin. ^.^ Well, in person they match, both are pretty interference-y.

And this little guy… he is SO hard to photograph! He is black, with alot of silver layered over the black on his head and back, so he is very shiney. In low light, all you see is his blaze and stockings. I am debating trading or selling him… when I first opened the box, I was all ‘yep, reseller!’ (since my original plan was choose one to keep and one to sell). But every day, I like him a bit more, and am now leaning more towards keeping. But offer if you like, in trades or dollars.

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

there’s the calico, I was wondering what happened to it! so pretty, still wish he had come to me….

1. Mother Meerkat

Mmloda
                              Participant

Here are my two newest GB Baby Uni arrivals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marzena

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

ooo, the top one is so cute, mmloda!

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.