fbpx

8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 8/30/11 Grab Bag Baby Unicorn batch thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

He is gorgeous Eleu!

siberakh1
      Participant

Eleu! He’s gorgeous! Congrats! I’ll post mine once I get some better photos of the second one.

Hannah – Your two are cute too! I especially like your friend Megan’s little guy! I love the gray with blue or periwinkle eyes combo! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Got home LATE tonight(this morning technically), and took better pics. The first two pics are the ones I got. The second two are the ones Brandon got.

I thought I was going to keep this one. But after putting him next to Compass (my buckskin young), I would be willing to trade him for a lighter buckskin to better match. This baby is metallic-ish and a darker peach colored(more like Armada and Duneflower from the young unis). Compass is much lighter, more like straw or a really light palomino. So I want a baby that better matches him.

I do NOT plan to keep this one. I am only willing to trade him though(please dont PM me asking to buy, he will not be sold) And only willing to trade for matches to my young, Blaze. A palomino appaloosa.

Brandon wants to keep this guy. A dark bay baby. (he said it reminds him of a Clydesdale)

Brandon wants to trade this one. It has purple eyes and a purple gem. Its a chestnut I believe. He wants to trade for a baby with blue interference (appy or solid, doesnt matter) or for a ‘grey appaloosa'(his words exactly).

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I just took WAY better pics of my babies and brandon’s babies. Took them outside in decent sunlight, so you can see the sparkles on some of them.

The red-eyed baby (who is traded and will be going to his new home soon). This guy has an overall sheen of copper over the black parts of him and it sparkles more than any other uni we have.

The dark bay baby that Brandon is keeping. He likes it because it reminds him of a clydesdale. Tons of sparkles on this one too.

The buckskin baby I got. Also shown with my buckskin young. I would LOVE to trade this guy for a buckskin that better matches Compass.

The chestnut baby with lavender eyes that Brandon wants to trade for another baby. A bay/white/black tricolor pinto, a blue/white/black appaloosa or a grey appaloosa.

And this guy is from the previous batch but I took much better pics than the ones I took before. Looks better in sunlight.

Bodine
            Participant

Love that black face.That’s a cutie pie Eleu,congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Megan
              Participant

Hannah – Your two are cute too! I especially like your friend Megan’s little guy! I love the gray with blue or periwinkle eyes combo! ๐Ÿ™‚

Siberakh1: Hannah posted my two plus my friends uni for me. Right now I can’t post pics ๐Ÿ™
                The light bay/palomino one is mine and the bay and white is mine. That other beauty is my friend, Judy’s who is currently living in a nursing type home. I took pics for her to post here. He is my favorite! Would have died to get him but she loves him too and won’t trade, otherwise, I would have him and one of the others. He is gorgeous though!

Eleu: yours is beautiful! What a cool color. I’m nor crazy about solids in certain colors but I love that one! Congrats!!!

siberakh1
                Participant

Whoops, my bad! Sorry about that! That’s what I get for posting quick! *lol* They’re still cute though! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skylover
                  Participant

I’m very happy with the grab bags that I managed to get from this batch. Kiya traded the copper pinto to me, and I received the golden pinto from the latest batch of 24. The golden one has some golden interference paint on his spots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

scenceable
                    Participant

Wow Jennifer both of them are gorgeous! The bay pinto with blue eyes is really pretty, but the palomino one is just… WOW! The interference on these guys really makes their colours pop. Congrats!

Arlla
                      Participant

Trio Indoors Flash

Awww, he has friends! ๐Ÿ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Amanda
                        Participant

Finally got some pics of my uni outside, it wasn’t very bright out but they will have to do ๐Ÿ™‚

Christine
                          Participant

I laughed out loud when I opened mine up last night. Sure wish I liked pintos, because that’s about all I ever get from the store! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got a blue roan pinto with lavender eyes and a little bald-face palomino with blue eyes.

I’m _this_ close to keeping them anyway since they’re both so dang pretty, but I’d like to see if anyone wants to trade. I love solids and appies!

scenceable
                            Participant

Haha Chris, those are about the most awesome pintos I’ve seen though! They’re both beautiful, you could probably find a great trade for them.

Christine
                              Participant

Aww thanks, I really do like them, especially the blue one. Palominos aren’t usually my thing, but something about the bald face on this one is pretty cute too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

Except the the palomino coloring on the second one, the markings remind me less of a pinto and more of a clydesdale. He’s got the right sort of ‘stockings’! that they have, even the white sneaking up the back thigh!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.