fbpx

ZOMG

Home Forums Miscellany Community ZOMG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Bob

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

*laughs* No, Nirvana isn’t needy. She doesn’t beg for stuff, she just gets stuff!

Then brags about it!
      Yep and posts pictures even

Melody told her to. ๐Ÿ˜›

Jennifer
      Keymaster

We all post pictures! That’s part of what the forum is about. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Actualy, what I think I love the most is that DM defended me in a thread, sends me a PM saying “Didn’t you see I defended you!” even before I’ve read his post, then tries to whittle information out of me via PM. So I send him a PM back saying I will not play favorites and all of a sudden there are all these posts by him that I’m “Rubbing it in our faces” in quite a few threads…..

Once again, I had permission from Melody to “show off”, I wasn’t going to say a thing about being gifted.

I’m not really offended by all this, but I’m not going to sit back and not defend myself…I wasn’t even going to say anything about him trying to butter me up for information, but hey, the face-rubbing comments weren’t exactly called for, one time, maybe two, ok, but not more than that.

SPark
            Participant

Indeed…

And I seem to recall a lot of people asking her rather loudy to post pictures so we could see the collection.

Honestly, if you can’t keep from resenting people with bigger collections and/or more money to spend on them than you, maybe you shouldn’t hang around the forum?

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Hmm..well…back on topic!…..
                WOW, that is a cool looking little guy. I’m guessing he was a “prototype” for the pocket dragons? Or is he meant to look completely different?
                I always liked the pocket dragons, but for their size, they’re too expensive for me. At least with Windstones, like Nirvana said, you hold them in your hand/arms and they LOOK like they should be what they actually cost.

I did see a little pocket dragon in the Dancing Dragon catalogue I just got (excited about that!!) and its a sleepy draga leaning over an oreo ^_^ I NEED that one…hes just way too cute for his own good!

SPark
                Participant

I’ve never liked Pocket Dragons all that much.

They’re kinda… the Windstones of cute dragons, I guess. You see a lot of awful dragons trying to look cute and cuddly and adorable, and Pocket Dragons are the only ones that aren’t more ugly than cute. But they’re a little too cute for me. I’d die of sugar shock if I had one around, I think.

frozendragon
                  Participant

SPark wrote:

I’ve never liked Pocket Dragons all that much.

They’re kinda… the Windstones of cute dragons, I guess. You see a lot of awful dragons trying to look cute and cuddly and adorable, and Pocket Dragons are the only ones that aren’t more ugly than cute. But they’re a little too cute for me. I’d die of sugar shock if I had one around, I think.

hmm…I think I’ll take my collection to your house and see what happens…hehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

SPark
                    Participant

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Actually, I’d probably survive, but my boyfriend has a far lower tolerance for cute, and he might not make it. In which case I’d have to declare blood feud against you and find some way to avenge him. *grins*

Maria
                      Participant

I agree with Spark. I don’t care for Pocket Dragons. They’re too cute. I much prefer fierce critters with sharp claws, big fangs, and lots of spikes. Or elegantly regal and natural, like Melody’s.

Skigod377
                        Participant

I cant see the link at work, but im assuming its a ridiculously expensive dragon that makes us all feel better about spending $1000 on a figurine. Am I right? Oh, please tell me im right!!

You are right! It sold for $1376.13 and here’s the description:

“Gargoyle Hoping for Raspberry Teacakes”. Produced by Lillyput Lane Land of Legend in 1989, this piece is in perfect condition with no damage or repairs, and has the bottom sticker still in place. The piece is signed by the artist, Real Musgrave, although the signature is rather faint.. The original box, which is rather tattered, is included along with the original advertising inserts.”

Skigod377
                          Participant

Wow…so much for a little dragon? How silly ๐Ÿ˜€ At least our figurines are bigger! Statues, pretty much! Yep, I feel justified.

Me too…he he he…

I mean, would you pick this over a Secret Keeper??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.