fbpx

ZOMG

Home Forums Miscellany Community ZOMG

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I opened a closet the other day and a stack of PYO boxes fell out. 12 of them. Thank God they were empty!

lol…..I have about that many boxes….and they aren’t empty 😯

but now with the surgery….and paying for that….I won’t be buying much for a while…..but I did make my sister buy some stuff…..and she’s bidding on one of your griffins…..hehe

I hope its not the tomatoe one! It is, hu? I dont like that one nearly as much as the blue one. The blue one is nice in person. I guess I should have started that one out low, too.

yeah that’s the one….I like the silvery blue one…but I’m too poor…. 🙁

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

You guys should look up the “Snappa” dragons from Enchantica, they are cute too, but not quite as much so as the pocket dragons, not nearly as many in production either….

Skigod377
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I hope its not the tomatoe one! It is, hu? I dont like that one nearly as much as the blue one. The blue one is nice in person. I guess I should have started that one out low, too.

yeah that’s the one….I like the silvery blue one…but I’m too poor…. 🙁
          Ah well. The tomatoe griffin looks better in person. I hope she wins it and likes it.

SPark
          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Yet some people think we’re weird for spending as much as we do on Windstones. For example, I have co-workers who wouldn’t blink an eye at spending $300+ for a new cell phone, I-Pod thingy, or other electronic gadget. They see their “investment” as being more practical since you can actually do things with the gadgets, while our pretty stuff just sits there and collects dust.

I’m not keen on Pocket Dragons or other nick-nacks, but I can also understand why some people spend the money for them. I really don’t think we have a place to talk.

My mom keeps telling me that eventually I’ll get tired of dusting my Windstones, and boxing them up to move them, and they’ll just become a bother. I tell here she’s crazy.

She has absolutely no idea at all how much I’ve spent on them though. If she did, she’d have a heart attack, I think. She is a huge believer in being practical, and spending that much money on something you can’t wear, eat, or otherwise use is totally foreign to her.

Skigod377
            Participant

We are all just so misunderstood.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

We are all just so misunderstood.

I second that!! But everyone that has seen my Windstones in my house now LOVES them.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.