fbpx

ZOMG

Home Forums Miscellany Community ZOMG

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Heck no!

Bob

SPark wrote:

I’ve never liked Pocket Dragons all that much.

They’re kinda… the Windstones of cute dragons, I guess. You see a lot of awful dragons trying to look cute and cuddly and adorable, and Pocket Dragons are the only ones that aren’t more ugly than cute. But they’re a little too cute for me. I’d die of sugar shock if I had one around, I think.
        I never really liked them either

Skigod377
        Participant

Thats the $1000 dragon?? Wow…

frozendragon
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I know huh…..hmm…time for ice cream…hehe

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I know huh…..hmm…time for ice cream…hehe
              Ice cream is always good

Skigod377
              Participant

Im out πŸ™

Participant

Yet some people think we’re weird for spending as much as we do on Windstones. For example, I have co-workers who wouldn’t blink an eye at spending $300+ for a new cell phone, I-Pod thingy, or other electronic gadget. They see their “investment” as being more practical since you can actually do things with the gadgets, while our pretty stuff just sits there and collects dust.

I’m not keen on Pocket Dragons or other nick-nacks, but I can also understand why some people spend the money for them. I really don’t think we have a place to talk.

Bob

SilverArrow wrote:

Yet some people think we’re weird for spending as much as we do on Windstones. For example, I have co-workers who wouldn’t blink an eye at spending $300+ for a new cell phone, I-Pod thingy, or other electronic gadget. They see their “investment” as being more practical since you can actually do things with the gadgets, while our pretty stuff just sits there and collects dust.

I’m not keen on Pocket Dragons or other nick-nacks, but I can also understand why some people spend the money for them. I really don’t think we have a place to talk.
                    Yeah and in 6 months the phone is so out dated it’s worth nothing while the Windstones only go up in value especially after they are retired

frozendragon
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Im out πŸ™

aww…..I sowwy….. I still need to find you that recipe….but lifting those books isn’t that easy right now….

Skigod377
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Im out πŸ™

aww…..I sowwy….. I still need to find you that recipe….but lifting those books isn’t that easy right now….
                        I will pick some up tomorrow. Its ok. Dont strain yourself on my account…until you are healed πŸ˜€

As for spending soooo much, sometimes I cant believe I do it, either. They make me happy, though, and you cant put a price on that. So long as bills are paind and kids are fed/clothed/cared for, the money can go on whatever I like…and I like Windstones, apparently.

frozendragon
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Im out πŸ™

I will pick some up tomorrow. Its ok. Dont strain yourself on my account…until you are healed πŸ˜€

As for spending soooo much, sometimes I cant believe I do it, either. They make me happy, though, and you cant put a price on that. So long as bills are paind and kids are fed/clothed/cared for, the money can go on whatever I like…and I like Windstones, apparently.

lol…yeah if I have spare money that’s where it goes….I still have a ton of griffins to paint…hehe

Skigod377
                          Participant

I opened a closet the other day and a stack of PYO boxes fell out. 12 of them. Thank God they were empty!

frozendragon
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I opened a closet the other day and a stack of PYO boxes fell out. 12 of them. Thank God they were empty!

lol…..I have about that many boxes….and they aren’t empty 😯

but now with the surgery….and paying for that….I won’t be buying much for a while…..but I did make my sister buy some stuff…..and she’s bidding on one of your griffins…..hehe

Skigod377
                              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

lol…..I have about that many boxes….and they aren’t empty 😯

but now with the surgery….and paying for that….I won’t be buying much for a while…..but I did make my sister buy some stuff…..and she’s bidding on one of your griffins…..hehe

I hope its not the tomatoe one! It is, hu? I dont like that one nearly as much as the blue one. The blue one is nice in person. I guess I should have started that one out low, too.

Skigod377
                                Participant

It wont be the last one, Dragon! Have hope!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.