fbpx

your rooms

Home Forums Miscellany Community your rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Prepare to be amazed by the sheer amount of STUFF!! Any bare spot on my wall that just has a tac and is not just an empty square had some sort of anime figure that has since been packed away. I guess this is also what my Windstone collection currently displays as unti I buy a house. LOL

My room in general. I know, lots of anime, hehehe.
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2075.jpg
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2076.jpg
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2077.jpg
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2078.jpg
      hehe my ceiling
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2079.jpg
      This is the manga that’s NOT packed…about half of what I own
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2080.jpg
      My closet that is filled to the brim with boxes of collectibles and Windstones
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2081.jpg
      And this is all the crap that’s stuffed INSIDE my closet as I took it out to get something stupid that was WAYYYYYYY in the back of it! LOL!
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/BigMess.jpg
      Oh yea, and this is the spare room, yea….those are full of windstones for the most part. I also have a sewing machine and some random stuffed animals and fabric. If you look REALLY closely you can see the white metal part of a day bed back there next to the window, LOL!
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/MySpaceTweaks/100_2082.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wow… I love your ceiling! Putting stuff on the ceiling is something I’ve never been able to do, since I have a canopy bed, but the concept has always been very attractive to me. XD You have a LOT of stuff.

Wow, you have a ton of stuff! I like the way you have everything so neatly arranged. It doesn’t seem cluttered even though its so high density, and it shows everything off nicely too.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

She sold them?! 😯 Man that sucks! I wish I could see pictures of them. Black steel is awesome. Could you post a pic of your morning star and the leftover blades? I don’t know much about swords and suchlike – modern weaponry is more my thing.
        I assume your morning star is not hanging over your bed like my blades are – if that thing fell down it’d hurt.

LOL! Oh yea, GB, I almost forgot! The best part! I don’t keep them above my head! LOL! Actually, they are at the foot of my bed, under the lip of it, by all the boxes for the time being. All my little knives and throwing stars and stuff like that are packed away, but here is what I have left for my dads old swords and stuff. The katana’s were my brothers. I love my axe and morning star the very most though *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Wow… I love your ceiling! Putting stuff on the ceiling is something I’ve never been able to do, since I have a canopy bed, but the concept has always been very attractive to me. XD You have a LOT of stuff.

mimitrek wrote:

Wow, you have a ton of stuff! I like the way you have everything so neatly arranged. It doesn’t seem cluttered even though its so high density, and it shows everything off nicely too.

LOL! You guys are funny =) I love having stuff to stare at on my ceiling while I contemplate wheter or not I want to get out of bed.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I love your place! It looks nice! And your OW is lovely. I dont have brown, but I just may get one eventually.

It’s not my place.. just a temporary place to live and eat and got get rained on. 😳 But thank you!!

eeeh- gads…it’s so….so CLEAN!! I mean the carpet is actually beige!! Ours is beige with dirt and stains and spills…GAWD I can’t wait to have my own house to take pride in instead of a rental that only sees a carpet shampooer when it gets unbearable (I can tolerate a lot so that’s about once every two years)!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL! Oh yea, GB, I almost forgot! The best part! I don’t keep them above my head! LOL! Actually, they are at the foot of my bed, under the lip of it, by all the boxes for the time being. All my little knives and throwing stars and stuff like that are packed away, but here is what I have left for my dads old swords and stuff. The katana’s were my brothers. I love my axe and morning star the very most though *sigh*

Wow, that’s a lot of swords! You have a very nice collection.

Bob

Where are all your Windstones??
            I Love the ceiling also

Jodi
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Where are all your Windstones??
              I Love the ceiling also

They’re in all those boxes in her closet. Poor things. Lol

Ah… swords… so many… swords…

I want more swords! D: All I have is one cheapo sword and a cheapo dagger! Must… buy… swords. 8D~~~

That’s a fantastic collection. The morning star and the axe are awesome! I bet you could really clobber someone with those… Oww..

SPark
              Participant

Swords are awesome! I have two, both are cheap, though one of them is really pretty. And I have a couple of wooden practice swords and a fake practice lightsaber I make myself years ago. (I’m getting a high-end stunt saber, much like the ones actually used when filming the movies. Doesn’t glow, but the hilt is awesome.)

Oh, yes! I have a few wooden swords too… well, two shinais and a bokken. For kendo. ^_^ I really want to buy a nice katana.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Ah… swords… so many… swords…

I want more swords! D: All I have is one cheapo sword and a cheapo dagger! Must… buy… swords. 8D~~~

That’s a fantastic collection. The morning star and the axe are awesome! I bet you could really clobber someone with those… Oww..

The 3 with the velvet sheathes (2 small ones, red and blue, and a brown one on the floo r)I think might be cheapy ones, but they might also be real *shrug* I don’t know how to check and see if they are real or not. I know the one with the chainmail handle is real though. That’s the one way on the right.

Someday I want to have a free for all in a abandoned junkyard or something and smash some windshields with the morning star! That would be awesome! The ball weighs about 5 or 6 pounds. It doesn’t sound like much but when you whip it at something I bet it could cause some serious damage 😈

Yea, about 90% of my Windstones are in the boxes from when I first moved here. It was supposed to be temporary, but 3 years later, we’re still house hunting! LOL! I think I have between 70 and 80 Windstones and I only have about 5 or 6 of them out on display 😥 Someday my babies….someday! I can’t wait until the day I can actually put up a bunch of pictures in the Show Your Collection forum.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

I dunno, they all look a lot more real than the one I’ve got…

Oooh man. Smashing windshields in a junkyard would be SO MUCH FUN. Dude… if you ever do that, you need to make a video and post it on YouTube! You could even make yourself a Witchking costume if you wanted to go all out. 😀

Bob

everything happens in time

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.