fbpx

your rooms

Home Forums Miscellany Community your rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Bob

It would take way too many pictures to try to get my house caught on film

Maria
      Participant

Nice house, Ski! Nice glowy-eyed Rottweilers, too. Did you ever say what their names were? Probably, but I forget…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

LOL yes Ski I noticed your Rotties poking their heads in the photos just to reassure their presence 😈 hehe I like Justin’s (your son, right?) bright orange bed. That’s spiffy! Its like he gets to sleep in a nest like a bird ^_^

and oo Aky-you may not have Windstones in the photos, but WOW you have lots of other amazing looking stuff! If you dont mind me asking, what kinds of critters are on the shelves above your desk?

Akeyla
          Participant

thanks for all the replies πŸ™‚
            yes, indeed you can find new stuff in my room everywhere and stay for hours here πŸ˜‰ my friends do that too everytime they visit. Funny thing is they first focus on my desk place, then they turn and freak at my big sculptures.
            They dont really calm down when I let them shake hands with Lughmore (thats the big one). His arms are moveable, you could pose with him hugging you.
            Most of my “inventary” as in works are gone though (sold/gifted/deleted) and the other half is outside in a vitrine(sometimes my Mum likes to show my stuff and when my rooms a mess this solves a lot).
            and Basils room is awesome, can tell you that now already πŸ™‚ bway, its your turn to visit mine πŸ˜‰

ahhh… Wolfen, do you want the short list or the long one?
            the short one is: MANY
            *g*

Akeyla wrote:

your little kingdoms, junkyards, sleeping holes, broom chambers, footballfields… you get the idea πŸ™‚
            here’s hoping its not yet been posted but didnt find it in a quick search.
            Since this was a thread on another forum (furbase) I decided to post it here too, I’m always curios how other rooms look, curiosity killed the cat πŸ™‚ especially because in this case we are not talking of that average person with a bed and a cabinet, mostly atleast πŸ™‚
            So Akeyla made order in her room. Well, not really, I call it an inbetween the projects order, AKA, removing the debris from Hurrican FC (erm, Hurricane school turned up just yesterday, these images are a few days old). I live best in chaos though. Yes I know where my stuff is. I do not have a difference of work room/atelier/bedroom, everything is in it, especially as I still/again live at home.
            dont look for windstones, as said, still working on it πŸ™‚ though much closer now *smoches Basilisk*
            enjoy (the boys dont bite)
            http://cathuman.com/2007/IMG_8672.jpg
            http://cathuman.com/2007/IMG_8673.jpg
            http://cathuman.com/2007/IMG_8674.jpg
            http://cathuman.com/2007/IMG_8676.jpg
            http://cathuman.com/2007/IMG_8675.jpg

*sits and waits for the other rooms*

okay weird…but it looks like you have a sculpture of swandog on your shelf! Is it? In the last pic…on the top

Akeyla
            Participant

yes, indeed πŸ™‚ I made that one for her a looong time ago and its finally in the packing shipping process. You can find the image of it here:

http://swandogstudio.com/swandogbyakeyla3.jpg

Akeyla wrote:

yes, indeed πŸ™‚ I made that one for her a looong time ago and its finally in the packing shipping process. You can find the image of it here:

http://swandogstudio.com/swandogbyakeyla3.jpg

Awsome! Do you take commissions?

Akeyla
              Participant

Right now, rather no. Due to the fact that my own novel has gained more importance and that I am generally slower and in love with tinkering more than doing I am afraid that my commission time has really shrunken. And I have a huge queue now that reached the one year waiting.
                shame on me :/
                If you really really want one tell me though, but be warned, I have no idea when I can finish it:/

when will science invent the 36 hour day?

Maria
                Participant

That notion would probably go the same way as the French effort for a 10-day week.

Skigod377
                  Participant

The dogs are Rab and Moocah and yep, they have to butt into everything! Justins bedroom is red…His favorite color at the time. We bought the furniture at Ikea and then painted it together. πŸ™‚

Dragonsjade, your house looks huge (And lovely!!) And you ever worried about your Windstones not being up higher? I would think folks would walk by and knock them over!

It is pretty big espically only for 2 people and 2 dogs. Not that many people come over and visit so it isn’t really a problem. My dogs do tend to run around a little in there but they don’t disturb the Windstones.

Your house is really big! It looks very nice too. How did your house come to have 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms? That’s pretty unusual.

Also, I saw tapestries in some of the photos. What kind of tapestries are those? The designs look really neat.

Maria
                    Participant

Nice house, dragoness. I like those dragon heads above the stairway. Are they made of wood? Where did you get them?
                      You’re brave, leaving your Windstones on the floor. It’s a pretty arrangement, especially with all those lovely emeralds, but I’d be awfully nervous if they were mine and sitting there. πŸ™‚

mimitrek wrote:

Your house is really big! It looks very nice too. How did your house come to have 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms? That’s pretty unusual.

Also, I saw tapestries in some of the photos. What kind of tapestries are those? The designs look really neat.

Well I will tell you a story about my house. The previous owner thought it was a good idea to put another kitchen and living room downstairs (kind of like a 1 bedroom apartment). So the downstairs my bf decorated and we mostly spend time down there. The whole upstairs I got to decorate. In the downstairs my bf has hung up tapestries from India in the bedroom. In the downstairs living room he has hung up mostly stuff from bands. Upstairs (the pic of the hallway (I call it the hall of fame) and the bathroom I bought a tapestry from Bed, Bath and Beyond to hide the towels, sheets, etc. The livingroom upstairs has various fanasty pictures, and weapons on the walls.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.