fbpx

your rooms

Home Forums Miscellany Community your rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Well, the extra kitchen and living room would definitely come in handy when people are staying with you. That’s a lot of space to decorate — but you have room for a lot stuff! πŸ™‚

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice house, dragoness. I like those dragon heads above the stairway. Are they made of wood? Where did you get them?
    You’re brave, leaving your Windstones on the floor. It’s a pretty arrangement, especially with all those lovely emeralds, but I’d be awfully nervous if they were mine and sitting there. πŸ™‚

Thanks. Actually it is a orential dragon. It is suppose to look like it is coming in and out of the wall. It is made out of resin and I bought it from Spencer’s Gift. Actually the only Windstones I have on the floor is the little rock dragon and a couple of prints leaning against the coffee table. The other Windstones by the fire place are actually 12 inches from the floor. I will try to take better pics later. My battery was dying. My other collection is on a grand piano and the coffee table.

Maria
    Participant

I take it nobody plays piano at your house? πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

Okay, my turn:
        The entrance

And a couple other pictures of the rest of my room.
        I won’t do the whole house because we have three stories, a basement and an attic and the boys roam the rest which means they’re, er, not presentable. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

Wow! Your walls are full, too! Nice.

Maria
          Participant

Not exactly classy art like you and Mimi have, but I like it. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

I see jets. Are they models and did you do them yourself?

Maria
              Participant

Yep, they’re models, Revell, scale 1:18 USAF jets. I did them for a long time and had to hang most of them because I had no place to set them. Now I still use their comparative sizes as reference. It would be fun to get back into them, but around school, writing, this forum and PYOs… Maybe later.

You have a lot of neat stuff! What kind of knives/daggers are above the bed?

Maria
                Participant

That’s my fixed blade collection. I collect combat blades mostly. From left to right and top to bottom, I’ve got a 16″ sawback survival blade, a Marine combat knife, a Glock fighter, a sawback Mulay survival blade that I use to cut my Christmas branches every year, a – semilegal because I didn’t bother with the proper permit before getting it – Blackjack dagger signed by Fairbairn and Applegate and Made in U.S.A. (most were made in Germany so this one is special), the bayonet for a Swiss Stgw 57, an M-16 bayonet and a German sawback survival blade that probably comes from Solingen but I haven’t been able to identify it yet. And a little farther on is a pantera. Enough details? πŸ˜€

Thanks…thats a cool collection.

Maria
                  Participant

Thank you! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

My room is a little sparse. I don’t own a whole lot, and we just moved in here this past summer so I still haven’t really decorated. None of the furniture is mine. πŸ™ The people I’m living with were nice enough to let me borrow it.

Looking into my room from the hall.

Here’s ‘my’ bed! You can see my crazy dragon kite above it, his legs look goofy but I still think it’s kinda neat. There’s a blue plush dragon on my bed, and the infamous Boop, the cat.

My favorite table in my room! The scratcher and coiled dragons were gifts from the magnificent and wonderous Vantid, and I pat the scratcher on the head each morning! The old warrior and baby sun dragon were both pieces I traded for. They only get sun for about 30 minutes in the very early morning so I don’t worry about them fading. The betta is Megapixel, and he’s going on 3 years old.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                      Participant

I love your place! It looks nice! And your OW is lovely. I dont have brown, but I just may get one eventually.

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I love your place! It looks nice! And your OW is lovely. I dont have brown, but I just may get one eventually.

It’s not my place.. just a temporary place to live and eat and got get rained on. 😳 But thank you!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.