fbpx

You can help with the Windstone Dealer page!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion You can help with the Windstone Dealer page!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Sorry! πŸ˜› It wasn’t what I was looking for and I really can’t afford a riser, let alone any extras, but for $15… 😯 Guess it works sometimes to act disinterested!
      What do they usually go for? I know there’s one on ebay right now, but it’s pretty pricey. I probably won’t end up keeping this; I was thinking of using it to sweeten the pot in an attempt to buy a peacock rising spectral off someone.
      (hides it so I don’t see it anymore and get attatched, it IS quite cool)

Bob

PM’d you!!

Well, I’ve tried Crystal Fantasy in Ventura, CA and they only have a storefront open from Thanksgiving to a couple of weeks after New Year’s. That might be worth noting on the list.

There’s one place in West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada that sells some windstones. They had some of the old greens last time I checked but they might be gone by now.

The place is called Millennium. Very distinctive dragon head front, looks like my stone windstone.

But alot of the ones there are broken, and for broken pieces they are very overpriced. I try not to buy from there.

there is a store downtown Saskatoon called ‘witches brew’ that carries Windstones and the owner is really nice she will order in available pieces for you if you want.

Christine
        Participant

I decided to do a Windstone field trip to see who carries items in my area. Here’s who’s on the list that I confirmed (on the phone) that they don’t sell anymore:

Inner Visions in Imperial Beach, CA
          Knorr Candles in Del Mar, CA
          Jane Iris Designs in San Diego, CA (only one I didn’t speak with, from the site it looks like there are no Windstones.)
          Controversial Books in San Diego, CA
          Tree of Life in San Diego, CA

πŸ™

I did talk to three places who have some pieces left. I’m going to try and go in the next few days and see what’s there, if they ship, etc.

bayoudragon
          Participant

I took a trip to New Orleans to visit Yesteryear’s today. I had called ahead of time to see if they still carried Windstones, and they said they did. When I got there they only had gargoyles and candlelamps available. They are very much aware of Windstone’s move to Oregon and being a little behind in production. They will most probably order more later, but I think I will also call ahead of time again… as they are right smack dab in the middle of Bourbon Street. I swear Bourbon is WORSE in broad daylight! πŸ˜†

I’m still waiting on Coyote Moon in Baton Rouge to start carrying them. They received their info packet from Susie but are still renovating the store. They won’t begin carrying anything new until it’s complete. It’s my favorite shop, and they will be more so when they begin carrying Windstones!! I can’t wait! I’m so impatient!! πŸ˜€

pipsxlch
            Participant

Sadly,Notions and Potions in the Seminole Towne Centre Mall, Sanford FL has disappeared.:cry: They had just gotten in a trio of dragons candlelamp also last time i was at the mall; I loved it and was going to try and save for it. Now I know of no active dealers within an easy distance of me, and the ones I’ve approached have been uninterested or denied.

Leigha
              Participant

Denied? why would they be denied?

Xtharsa
                Participant

well all the ones in the north bay don’t sell them anymore except donna’s gifts πŸ™„ and San Jose is just to far to go often

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

Denied? why would they be denied?

Perhaps they didn’t make the Dealer’s Requirements? http://www.windstoneeditions.com/dealer%20requirements.htm πŸ˜•

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Kujacker
                    Participant

I know no dealers around me. Hobby Lobby in the mall use to be the only one near me, but they went out about 2 years ago.
                      I’ve also tried looking in Austin during the times I’ve visited my brother, and there aren’t any around him either. πŸ˜•

Carolyn
                      Participant

Ok Paperescape in Dixon IL closed sometime last year . I don’t think they moved as they owned the building . So they are gone . The store is empty .

Carolyn
                        Participant

I need to add Nicole’s Hallmark in Aurora IL . It’s been closed for 10 years or so .

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

John T’s in Fairfield, CA is gone. I saw teh empty spot in the mall today, and called to make sure they hadn’t moved, but no answer, no message of any kind πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.