fbpx

You can help with the Windstone Dealer page!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion You can help with the Windstone Dealer page!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Coven of witches are soooooooo buisy some days, its like the downstairs of a house in a buisy little village jammed packed full of everything. I did email them once but i didn’t get a reply for a few days. Then i emailed them again and i never got a reply lol. I think its because they are so buisy all the time.
    I actually gave them a call this morning and the man is expecting a windstone shipment in 10 days time 😀 But the wizard he was keeping for me went up from £100 to £199 🙁 Oh well..

WolfenMachine
    Participant

Omg I’ve called EVERY store in Texas, Oklahoma, Lousiana….I’ll email with a list of closed stores

frozendragon
      Participant

tell me which ones in texas are open….and have them…hehe

I know of only one around me…

Laurie
        Participant

I called LouJohn’s Gifts (Texas store) (281)980- 1245 and the man who answered told me they were out of buisness.

W.S. Coin , washington Square Coin of Marysville,CA.
          Carried other collectables including Windstone Editions but quit a year or so ago;..but I think they still have them listed.

John T’s in fairfield, ca does not carry any windstones anymore.

I know that the Baker St. in Davenport, IA and in Moline, IL still carry and sell Windstones (They even had a few peacocks and Rainbows left a couple months ago). I don’t know exactly what happened to Sharon’s Crystal Palace, in Moline, IL. She may have moved, but they tore down her old building and I haven’t been able to contact her. 😥 I got alot of peices from her, and kept her selling them. I miss Wicks-n-Sticks too, they closed down, so there are only 2 confirmed stores in my area, which is 45 mins from me. I haven’t made it to Macomb, IL or Peoria, IL yet. Will let you know once I have.

Nina
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Omg I’ve called EVERY store in Texas, Oklahoma, Lousiana….I’ll email with a list of closed stores

My store’s in TX! We have had trouble with the phone lines and hope to have the old # (903)581-7217 working again soon. For right now I gave Windstone my other number of (903)245-1217
            Store info if you need it again
            Enchantments aka Enchantments Art (online)
            12184 Cr 167
            Tyler, TX 75701
            http://www.enchantmentsart.com/store
            (903)581-7217
            Hours
            Fri-Sat
            10am to 6pm (hours subject to change)

We don’t stock a ton of Windstone but I always try to have a few items on hand and it’s no trouble to order things. We might be changing our store’s name so don’t be shocked if someone answers the phone “Always in Bloom” LOL

Metrotown mall in Burnaby,British Columbia,Canada has a store called “Millenium” they advertise on the mall website that they carry Windstones. I was there last about a year ago and they had a selection of discontinued Windstones (white Dragons, hatching kinglets in emerald and peacock) Im not sure what they have in stock now but they used to have a ton of Windstones I bought my first few pieces there.

tel. 604-451-7500
            fax 780-483-1586

Arlla
            Participant

pixiekissed wrote:

Metrotown mall in Burnaby,British Columbia,Canada has a store called “Millenium” they advertise on the mall website that they carry Windstones. I was there last about a year ago and they had a selection of discontinued Windstones (white Dragons, hatching kinglets in emerald and peacock) Im not sure what they have in stock now but they used to have a ton of Windstones I bought my first few pieces there.

tel. 604-451-7500
              fax 780-483-1586

Just called these guys today, and they have dragons in gold, ruby, black gold and a few in peacock. The man I spoke with didn’t know the names of the poses, but it sounds like they have (in peacock) the male, female, hatching, emperor and one of the royal hatchers….I THINK he was describing the hatching empress. They were a tad expensive, though…the hatching empress (if that’s what it is) was over $100 and the emp was over $400.
              I will cross post this in the Flea Market as well…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Windswept
              Participant

Just to note, Celebration! in Austin TX has closed.

DantheDragon
                Participant

If anyone is ever in Half Moon Bay, CA, Seascapes no longer sells Windstones (they only sold the mermaids anyways). The other shop there Tokenz had no retired ones that I could see 🙁 I’ve already emailed Suzie about Seascapes.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’ve called a few places today…
                    Merlin’s Vision in Deland FL no longer has Windstones.
                    Sci-Fi City in Orlando didn’t have anything but a logostone (which I bought for $15) and a claw card holder. They haven’t stocked them for a long time, but were open to ordering if there’s interest.
                    Avalon in Orlando- no answer.
                    Chandlery of Daytona- number is no longer in order.
                    Pagan Mart in New Smyrna Beach- apparently out of business as the number is now a private one.
                    A Lotta Scents in New Smyrna Beach, Wicks and Sticks in Daytona Beach, and Notions and Potions of Sanford and St. Augustine all stock them still.
                    I may try more tomorrow, plan on visiting some of the Daytona area ones.

Elena
                    Participant

Arlla wrote:

pixiekissed wrote:

tel. 604-451-7500
                      fax 780-483-1586

Just called these guys today, and they have dragons in gold, ruby, black gold and a few in peacock. The man I spoke with didn’t know the names of the poses, but it sounds like they have (in peacock) the male, female, hatching, emperor and one of the royal hatchers….I THINK he was describing the hatching empress. They were a tad expensive, though…the hatching empress (if that’s what it is) was over $100 and the emp was over $400.
                      I will cross post this in the Flea Market as well…

Windstones are more expensive in Canada due to customs, import fees etc 😀

Bob

pipsxlch wrote:

I’ve called a few places today…
                        Merlin’s Vision in Deland FL no longer has Windstones.
                        Sci-Fi City in Orlando didn’t have anything but a logostone (which I bought for $15) and a claw card holder. They haven’t stocked them for a long time, but were open to ordering if there’s interest.
                        Avalon in Orlando- no answer.
                        Chandlery of Daytona- number is no longer in order.
                        Pagan Mart in New Smyrna Beach- apparently out of business as the number is now a private one.
                        A Lotta Scents in New Smyrna Beach, Wicks and Sticks in Daytona Beach, and Notions and Potions of Sanford and St. Augustine all stock them still.
                        I may try more tomorrow, plan on visiting some of the Daytona area ones.

You got the Windstone Logo Stone for $15?? I have been looking for that one for years!! GGGRRR!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.