fbpx

YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 750 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I hope you feel better soon, DC. Hugs.

emerald212 wrote:

I agree, DC! I’m anxious to get mine too. πŸ™‚

Hope they figure out what’s wrong soon. Did they test your thyroid? Just a suggestion.

Thank you Emerald, Yea, they tested for everything under the sun….you should see my lab bill 😯 πŸ˜• Even ran EKG, UltraSound, AND X-Rays….they found the fluid in the Ultrasound, but couldnt figure out why it was there and what was causing it πŸ™ . I am still seeing new doctor after doctor for different opinions, all say the same. **Shrug**

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I hope you feel better soon, DC. Hugs.

Thanks GB! **hugs** back atcha! πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

Hey guys… Sorry I’ve been MIA… Life stinks sometimes… ::sniffs::

but anyway.. Frozen… thank you SOOO much for the PYO Ki-Rin! She’s gorgeous!

Sadly… no pics yet. πŸ™

but I LOVE the colors!!! ::hugs:: Thanks!

With any luck my PYO piece will be in the msail soon! Sorry I let it slip everyone. πŸ™ I hope my swapee likes it!!! πŸ˜€

Lupin
        Participant

DC If they haven’t already get them to look hard for a Blood Clot!!!

My grandmother Just had a serious incident that sounds very similar, however they thought it was actually 2 different conditions. They thought Her long standing and fairly unregulated Diabetes(combined with 35-40 years of Prednisone 😯 she should be dead from that alone) was causing the severe swelling and Fluid retention in her legs, she was at the point where Amputation was expected to be the next/only step. Luckily for her she also had a blood clot, and they knew about it. They had to treat the Blood clot first because it was far more imediatly life threatening, and would only get worse with the amputaion anyway. Long story shorter they removed the clot and within 24hours her swelling and fluid had completely reversed itself. The Doctors are still amazed a little over a month later, this shouldn’t have been but apparently it was and can be.

And hopefully everyone who’s had a bad bit of Medical Luck lately gets(Feels) better real soon!!

frozendragon
          Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Hey guys… Sorry I’ve been MIA… Life stinks sometimes… ::sniffs::

but anyway.. Frozen… thank you SOOO much for the PYO Ki-Rin! She’s gorgeous!

Sadly… no pics yet. πŸ™

but I LOVE the colors!!! ::hugs:: Thanks!

With any luck my PYO piece will be in the msail soon! Sorry I let it slip everyone. πŸ™ I hope my swapee likes it!!! πŸ˜€

I’m just glad it got there….and yeah I know the life stinking thing….I think we need to make a club for that too…

here’s the pics I took so everyone can see what you got…

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

Oh yes that’s my gorgeous Ki-Rin!

::hugs:: I love the color transition!

I’m so sorry I didn’t get on sooner to let you know. πŸ˜›

Let’s start the Karmic backlash club. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Wow, Frozen, that’s beautiful Kirin! It’s great the way you blend a cool blue into the warm red. πŸ˜€

Wow beautiful ki-rin! Fabulous color transition!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for my daughter – she is doing very well and was able to go back to school for a couple days before summer break.

Yippie!! I FINISHED my PYO swap finaly! And I LOVE it. It will be hard to send her away like you all have said earlier in this thread. And I hope her new owner will appreciate her alot. So one of you be on the look out! Yours is comming SOON!!!!!!

SPark
                Participant

I wonder where the one I sent out is? It should have arrived today… though I suppose it might come tomorrow. *bounces impatiently*

Skigod377
                  Participant

I want miiiine!!! πŸ˜† I am sure yours is a beauty, Frozen, but I cant seeee it! πŸ˜† I Can see!! Lovely job!

Lupin wrote:

DC If they haven’t already get them to look hard for a Blood Clot!!!

My grandmother Just had a serious incident that sounds very similar, however they thought it was actually 2 different conditions. They thought Her long standing and fairly unregulated Diabetes(combined with 35-40 years of Prednisone 😯 she should be dead from that alone) was causing the severe swelling and Fluid retention in her legs, she was at the point where Amputation was expected to be the next/only step. Luckily for her she also had a blood clot, and they knew about it. They had to treat the Blood clot first because it was far more imediatly life threatening, and would only get worse with the amputaion anyway. Long story shorter they removed the clot and within 24hours her swelling and fluid had completely reversed itself. The Doctors are still amazed a little over a month later, this shouldn’t have been but apparently it was and can be.

And hopefully everyone who’s had a bad bit of Medical Luck lately gets(Feels) better real soon!!

Hey, thanks for the advice, yea, in the ultrasound where they saw the fluid up to my knees, thats what they were looking for to begin with…thats what they had thought it was too at first, but they saw nothing. They checked BOTH legs, UP and DOWN starting from crotch area down to my ankles….sorry to get graphic LOL 😯 . But MAYBE I should have them do it again???? Great, now I am REALLY worried 😯 πŸ˜• heh. Should I have them do it again? I really DONT feel like kicking the bucket at such a still young age LOL. πŸ˜• 😯

ryliecat wrote:

Wow beautiful ki-rin! Fabulous color transition!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for my daughter – she is doing very well and was able to go back to school for a couple days before summer break.

Yippie!! I FINISHED my PYO swap finaly! And I LOVE it. It will be hard to send her away like you all have said earlier in this thread. And I hope her new owner will appreciate her alot. So one of you be on the look out! Yours is comming SOON!!!!!!

Your very welcome, I need some prayers too apparently UGH. Anyhow, glad shes doing better!! πŸ˜€

And for the PYO’S…….OooOoo!!!! Rylie and SPark….**wishes it is hers** HEHE!! I am dying to see what they look like regaurdless though!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FROZEN!!!! Thats gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the colors you used!!! πŸ˜‰ 😯 πŸ˜€ >> πŸ˜› << DROOLING LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kasie
                    Participant

I love the colors frozen! Well, i finished my swap last night and took pics this morning. Now he ready to be shipped in a couple of hours. I wonder where he will go πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 750 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.