YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 750 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Unicornlvr is not doing PYOs anymore. She wont even take a commision πŸ™

How’d you find that out?I PMd her over a month ago and she got back to me and let me know she was not doing them. She may put some up on Ebay, but no commisions. πŸ™

Medley: Yes. I am at work and they block me! Curse them!!! 😑 πŸ˜†

I got her last one and it was beautiful. Too bad she dropped out. She does lovely work.

Oh thanks wolflodge, I love him, I have to get home so I can put him on the shelf with his stablemates πŸ˜€ .

Skigod377
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

How’d you find that out?I PMd her over a month ago and she got back to me and let me know she was not doing them. She may put some up on Ebay, but no commisions. πŸ™

Well Darn. Is her ebay name the same?I am not positive, but I really think so. I seem to remember it that way.

wolflodge100
        Participant

ruffian wrote:

Oh thanks wolflodge, I love him, I have to get home so I can put him on the shelf with his stablemates πŸ˜€ .

Thanks! I’m glad you like him πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Well Darn. Is her ebay name the same?I am not positive, but I really think so. I seem to remember it that way.
          Ok, I guess I will have to watch out for them then…unless that is what Phoenix meant about getting the last one.

Maria
          Participant

I miss so much being away for more than a day! Nice pieces, everybody. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

That is sad about Unicornlvr πŸ˜₯ .

But on a happy πŸ˜€ note I got mine today, yay, now I am not too sure who painted this guy, but he sure is pretty.

I think I can hear him scratching to get out:
              πŸ˜†

That is a great dragon and a great intro! πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

But I bet you are having so much fun. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
              Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Ahhh okay! Thanks! I really do wish she could have taken a few moments to let us know that she could not do her swap piece before it was (almost) too late. πŸ˜•

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

But I bet you are having so much fun. πŸ˜€

Oh yeah. I’ve just become such an internet addict on acocunt of this forum. It’s pathetic. 😳

Starbreeze
                  Participant

(sigh) You’re not the only one!!! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That’s a comfort.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

When we were visiting my cousin and her husband in Brooklyn, my son noticed that they don’t have their computer in the one room in the apartment that’s air conditioned. He said to me “what do they do when it’s hot and they come home from work and use the computer?” Then he thought about it for a minute and said “oh…I guess everyone doesn’t sit down at the computer as soon as they get home!” 😳 πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

Hahaha! Some kids. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I bet he did that on purpose.

Starbreeze
                          Participant

πŸ˜† It might’ve been on purpose….I think he wants more computer time himself. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 750 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.