fbpx

YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 750 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Yeah. Me, too. 😳

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I didn’t think of it either. Now to start plotting what to include…. πŸ˜‰

AH,yes and so the swap plot thickens! 😈 πŸ˜†

So we have decided on a time, or did a new sign up sheet start????**goes looking***

Arlla
        Participant

;_; I still havn’t gotten mine…is it still coming?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

dragonmedley
          Participant

Ok, I was going to wait until Monday (exacty 30 days after the due date), but Arlla, your question warrants an answer, like, right now.

Nirvanacat painted for you, and here’s what she PMed me:

Quote:

I might be a couple days late sending mine out, since we’re going to be out of town, I don’t want to take the whole packing box with me, so I’ll have to ship it when I get back on or about the 1st of July. It will get done tho! LoL

Since her computer is kaput, I’m not sure how to get in touch with her. Can you?

Whippetluv, Ryliecat has your piece, but said she’d PM you and send it. Not sure if this happened since we haven’t seen you in a while πŸ™

Nirvanacat, Whippet painted for you… but maybe you did receive your piece, but couldn’t post!

As for the next swap, I’ll set up a poll as to when most people would rather do it.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
            Participant

So three pieces that still need to be shown in this thread. I wonder how they look. πŸ˜›

Jodi
              Participant

I haven’t heard from Whippet in a while. If anyone gets a hold of her, could you tell her that she has one day before her layaway goes defunct?

This will be the second payment she’s missed. πŸ™ I’m so upset that this happened. I just keep hoping she’ll send the money.

Tell her to get a hold of me, and we can try to work something out. I’m willing to work with her. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

Dang… buisness must be bad. I really hope she is Ok. I have not heard from her or SPark πŸ™

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Whippet hasn’t updated her deviant art account since a small note on Tuesday asking if LJ was down. And from what I can see at SPark’s forum she’s taking a two week vacation starting July 18.

skigod377 wrote:

I will include something next time. I didnt even think of it! I feel like such a loser! Thanks guys! πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Eh, it is ok. Sometimes I don’t think of things either. πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Any word on the final three PYOs?

Maria
                      Participant

Cat has a viral infection in her joints that prevents her from doing delicate work for long periods of time. I offered to finish her PYO for her, so that one should get done. I don’t know about the other two.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I’m guessing Nirvana didn’t receive her swap from Whippet, or she would have mentioned it… I’m trying to get in touch with Whippet to find out if she received hers from Ryliecat and if she sent her swap to Nirvana.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                          Participant

No, Nirvana didn’t get her swap yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 750 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.